How often does it update?

Sephyr

Social Credit
How often does it update?
And is it updated to 1.14,
I saw on the frontpage that it said 1.12 but not 1.14 so otherwise I wonder how often it does get updated for mc patches.

Regards

Cheeto

Social Credit
i know that lite will most likely not get an update to 1.14 or 1.13 due to it having no uses for the 1.9 pvp combat system. but as manthe said v3 was planned to update when 1.13 forge came out but this update is most likely not a priority due to the recent anticheat updates on major servers on hypixel and many new features being developed from testing v3 does not appear to work on 1.13 forge or 1.14 forge. this port to 1.14 is most likely not going to happen very soon due to its low demand and other bypasses are being worked on. looking at previous updates a v3 update usually comes out every 1-4 months but there are secret patches that fix bugs and the reason they are secret is that its not stated on the download page and is downloaded to your injection .exe when you inject it updates. im personally looking forward to a port for 1.13 and 1.14. but this may take a long time due to mojang adding so many things that we dont know what modules may work and the detection methods that new 1.14 and 1.13 servers may use, because they cannot test these things easily its hard to guarantee undetectability which manthe when releasing vape made a promise to make this ghost client the most undetectable with the right settings, also we do not know how vape and internal clients or even external clients may affect the game strings which make the client more detectable. in conclusion we know that manthe wants to be able to use 1.14 and 1.13 with vape but as there are higher priorities for him and his team due to the low interest for 1.9 pvp