So basically i've been using recently this config for hyp

AA
AC 17-20
Velo H 60%
Hitboxes .15
Reach 3.1-3.3
Chams
Esp

I use that config mostly for TNT tag and sumo because it's filled with cheaters, in other gamemodes such as bw or sw i change my velo to 80%

Last edited:

SoulFlow

Social Credit

AA
AC 17-20
Velo H 60%
Hitboxes .15
Chams
Esp

I use that config mostly for TNT tag and sumo because it's filled with cheaters, in other gamemodes such as bw or sw i change my velo to 80%
your never gonna get ban lmao

Pqradox

Social Credit

AA
AC 17-20
Velo H 60%
Hitboxes .15
Chams
Esp

If you're gonna use horizontal velo on hypixel below 90, make sure you also turn on vertical velo to a value that is within 20 of your horizontal velo. So if you're using 60 horizontal, use 40-80 vertical. If your vertical kb is too different from your horizontal kb, watchdog will be able to tell and ban you, because when people lag, both their vertical and horizontal kb is affected, so if only horizontal changes, the anticheat will detect that you aren't lagging. So you have to use both horizontal and vertical at the same time for best bypasses.

Don't use hitboxes at 0.15, that's very detectable. If you have to, set reach to 4.2-4.2 (maximum possible reach on hypixel) because it's a lot harder to tell than hitboxes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
If you're gonna use horizontal velo on hypixel below 90, make sure you also turn on vertical velo to a value that is within 20 of your horizontal velo.
no
So if you're using 60 horizontal, use 40-80 vertical. If your vertical kb is too different from your horizontal kb,
no
watchdog will be able to tell and ban you, because when people lag, both their vertical and horizontal kb is affected, so if only horizontal changes, the anticheat will detect that you aren't lagging. So you have to use both horizontal and vertical at the same time for best bypasses.
watchdog isnt good, thats not how it works
Don't use hitboxes at 0.15, that's very detectable. If you have to, set reach to 4.2-4.2 (maximum possible reach on hypixel) because it's a lot harder to tell than hitboxes.
u said 0.5 in another post what kinda drugs are u on

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
If you're gonna use horizontal velo on hypixel below 90, make sure you also turn on vertical velo to a value that is within 20 of your horizontal velo. So if you're using 60 horizontal, use 40-80 vertical. If your vertical kb is too different from your horizontal kb, watchdog will be able to tell and ban you, because when people lag, both their vertical and horizontal kb is affected, so if only horizontal changes, the anticheat will detect that you aren't lagging. So you have to use both horizontal and vertical at the same time for best bypasses.

Very good settings

tu tu

Social Credit

AA
AC 17-20
Velo H 60%
Hitboxes .15
Reach 3.1-3.3
Chams
Esp

AA whatever u want
AC 16-20 cuz better hitreg(combowombo)
Velo 85 100 100
No hitboxes cuz staff members can see it.
Reach 3.1 -3.3 ok
Chams suck stick to only esp

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

AA
AC 17-20
Velo H 60%
Hitboxes .15
Reach 3.1-3.3
Chams
Esp

change velo to like 80% also what ping, btw u can change reach to 3.1-3.4