How i get unban from LunarClient

user1225

Social Credit
If anyone knows any method for unban on LunarClient with any hwid changer please write to me in discord : user1225#8161. Have a nice day.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Buy an unban on (https://store.lunarclient.com/category/1469925), or purchase a new computer.
HWID's are an unique set of numbers that help identify your computer, and getting a new HWID without having to get a new computer is extremely difficult. There are programs that help "spoof" your HWID, but it's not stable and could be detrimental towards your computer.
The only true "HWID spoofer" is to get a new computer or replace a part of your computer (CPU, motherboard, etc.)
Simple solution: Don't cheat on a server/client designed to stop cheaters

user1225

Social Credit
Buy an unban on (https://store.lunarclient.com/category/1469925), or purchase a new computer.
HWID's are an unique set of numbers that help identify your computer, and getting a new HWID without having to get a new computer is extremely difficult. There are programs that help "spoof" your HWID, but it's not stable and could be detrimental towards your computer.
The only true "HWID spoofer" is to get a new computer or replace a part of your computer (CPU, motherboard, etc.)
I was banned for cheating but i didn't use anything, the problem was in the mouse which was A4tech bloody v7 for the last 1 month, i was playing normally with it and at one time my software was damaged and my macro turned on without asking so im banned .. :(

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I changed my computer and still having the same hwid
I don't see how that's possible unless you replace your PC parts with your old ones.
Purchasing a new PC will give you a completely different HWID regardless of your old PC.

Saprix

Social Credit
I don't see how that's possible unless you replace your PC parts with your old ones.
Purchasing a new PC will give you a completely different HWID regardless of your old PC.
I bought a new one.
On my vape account my hwid was up to day

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
I bought a new one.
On my vape account my hwid was up to day
Oh.
In that case, you should check if your HWID is up to date; vape cannot detect your HWID from your browser-it's probably only saying it's up to date because it's the same HWID you put as last time.
If your HWID is different from your old one (It should be), update your HWID on the vape website.

lowsii

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '17
No need for that i was HWID Banned on smthing i just reseted whole system and boom new hwid

user1225

Social Credit
use a hwid spoofer, I have a private one that bypasses it
Can you give it to me i want to play a lot , or don't you give it to me? I can give you FA account with Myth rank (15usd) on Velt for this spoofer .

Last edited: