How do people ..

swagoffbro

Social Credit
Not get banned while using bhop, scaffold, noslow, and all of those blatant features. I've been banned in the past few days using things like keepsprint and the usual combat features.

Could it be because my IP has been flagged by Hypixel that I'm getting banned or am I just inexperienced at hacking?

Any settings yall use for hypixel mega walls would be greatly appreciated

Mathosu

Social Credit
Not get banned while using bhop, scaffold, noslow, and all of those blatant features. I've been banned in the past few days using things like keepsprint and the usual combat features.

Could it be because my IP has been flagged by Hypixel that I'm getting banned or am I just inexperienced at hacking?

Any settings yall use for hypixel mega walls would be greatly appreciated
I mean I am at 3,5-3,8 reach, AC (10-15 CPS), KeepSprint, occasional KA toggle when mobs are around (7-12 APS), 45% velocity everything checked, 0,35 hitboxes, strafe, blatant AA and occasional blink. Been doing this for years. Only been banned once, which was when I used 1,08 timer for months, then it got detected.

Stalimno

Social Credit
Don't use keepsprint, it can get you easily banned. If you're new to hacking I would recommend practicing on other smaller servers or just using cheap alts to experiment with settings to find the golden solution
I hope this may help

Mathosu

Social Credit
Don't use keepsprint, it can get you easily banned. If you're new to hacking I would recommend practicing on other smaller servers or just using cheap alts to experiment with settings to find the golden solution
I hope this may help
I have tested KeepSprint for a long time, no bans. It might eventually be detected like Timer got me banned after using it for months on Hypixel. I am not new to hacking and I test settings on an alt acc, then I apply them to my main. Hypixel doesn't detect shit.

Stalimno

Social Credit
I have tested KeepSprint for a long time, no bans. It might eventually be detected like Timer got me banned after using it for months on Hypixel. I am not new to hacking and I test settings on an alt acc, then I apply them to my main. Hypixel doesn't detect shit.
Well thanks for advice, I guess

swagoffbro

Social Credit

Is it important to use a VPN? Or does hypixel not IP flag?