How Do I use Bhop and Fly

Duty2Lose

Social Credit
Ive bought the full version of Vape V3 but I do not know how to use certain blatant settings like fly or Bhop/speed. I am able to enable them but what keys to I press to use them?
Thanks.

Duty2Lose

Social Credit
Enable blatant mode in "Settings".
It is enabled. I have also enabled speed and fly but nothing happens, its not even the anti cheats cos they wont work in a survival world either. Are there any specific keys I need to press to use em?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
It is enabled. I have also enabled speed and fly but nothing happens, its not even the anti cheats cos they wont work in a survival world either. Are there any specific keys I need to press to use em?
No, there is not a specific key to press to use them. After enabling Blatant mode, make sure you actually press/enable the module. If you cannot see the module, check under the Hidden Modules section.
If Speed/Fly and other blatant hacks still don't work for you, contact Vape: https://vape.gg/contact

Duty2Lose

Social Credit
No, there is not a specific key to press to use them. After enabling Blatant mode, make sure you actually press/enable the module. If you cannot see the module, check under the Hidden Modules section.
If Speed/Fly and other blatant hacks still don't work for you, contact Vape: https://vape.gg/contact
damn, ok thanks. It's still not working, guess I'll contact support.

yaboipat

Social Credit
damn, ok thanks. It's still not working, guess I'll contact support.
Anti-Viruses
Anti-viruses are helpful for protecting your PC, however they can sometimes also be a nuisance and will prevent legitimate programs like Vape from running. If you are having issues while using vape I recommend first disabling your anti-virus to see if that solves the issue.

Forge Mods
Vape for the most part has no issues running alongside the most common mods, but still some may cause unexpected issues. If you are having issues while injecting, or other issues while using Vape, we recommend that you first remove all of your mods to see if the issue persists. If your issue is solved we ask that you notify us of the issue and send us a list of your mods via a contact form so that we can hopefully resolve the conflict between Vape and your mods.

3rd Party, Or “Legacy” Minecraft Launchers
These launchers sometimes will use an external java installation on your PC, rather than a specific bundled one, which can cause several problems. Although it is not required, you should only use the official and most up to date Minecraft launcher.

JVM Arguments
There are many JVM arguments that Minecraft players utilize in an attempt to improve performance, however these can sometimes cause unforeseen issues and we recommend only using the default arguments. If you are experiencing any persistent or sudden lag while using Vape, you should uncheck your JVM arguments in your launcher.

In-Game Settings
Certain Minecraft settings, as well as certain mod settings, can cause several issues including crashes and frame drops. If you are experiencing issues we suggest that you close Minecraft and navigate to your .minecraft folder and delete “options.txt” and “optionsof.txt” in order to reset your settings.

Other Factors
If you are still having issues after trying the above solutions, please do not hesitate to submit a contact form and ask them for help. https://www.vape.gg/contact/

Duty2Lose

Social Credit
Anti-Viruses
Anti-viruses are helpful for protecting your PC, however they can sometimes also be a nuisance and will prevent legitimate programs like Vape from running. If you are having issues while using vape I recommend first disabling your anti-virus to see if that solves the issue.

Forge Mods
Vape for the most part has no issues running alongside the most common mods, but still some may cause unexpected issues. If you are having issues while injecting, or other issues while using Vape, we recommend that you first remove all of your mods to see if the issue persists. If your issue is solved we ask that you notify us of the issue and send us a list of your mods via a contact form so that we can hopefully resolve the conflict between Vape and your mods.

These launchers sometimes will use an external java installation on your PC, rather than a specific bundled one, which can cause several problems. Although it is not required, you should only use the official and most up to date Minecraft launcher.

JVM Arguments
There are many JVM arguments that Minecraft players utilize in an attempt to improve performance, however these can sometimes cause unforeseen issues and we recommend only using the default arguments. If you are experiencing any persistent or sudden lag while using Vape, you should uncheck your JVM arguments in your launcher.

In-Game Settings
Certain Minecraft settings, as well as certain mod settings, can cause several issues including crashes and frame drops. If you are experiencing issues we suggest that you close Minecraft and navigate to your .minecraft folder and delete “options.txt” and “optionsof.txt” in order to reset your settings.

Other Factors
If you are still having issues after trying the above solutions, please do not hesitate to submit a contact form and ask them for help. https://www.vape.gg/contact/
Thank you very much, I'll start testing each of my mods out.

Duty2Lose

Social Credit
Anti-Viruses

Forge Mods

JVM Arguments

In-Game Settings

Other Factors
All of my mods have been tested. Turns out it is replay mod that creates the issue. I have let support know of the issue, thanks for the help!