How do I use a vpn?

w6x

Social Credit
Hey sorry if this has already been posted / this is in the wrong section.

I currently open minecraft inject vape and then load profile then load the VPN. Any official way?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
If you want to use Vape with a VPN, you need to follow one of our guides on how to do so, otherwise you'll get your account locked every time you try to use a VPN with Vape. There are two different methods in which you can set yourself up to have Vape work with your VPN(s). The first method is more reliable, but a little more in depth, and may not work for you depending on your computer set-up.

To use a VPN with Vape, follow the steps listed on our forums article referencing this issue here: https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-use-vape-on-a-vpn.28/

Alternatively, if the first option does not work for you, you can use this method. It is a little more tedious to do every time as opposed to the first method's "set and forget" style, but it's the only other way to make VPNs work with Vape.

With your VPN OFF set your real IP on the my account page. Start Minecraft with your VPN on, then turn it off once your game is loaded up. Then run vape and let that load, once its done you can turn your VPN back on.

Reactions: w6x

w6x

Social Credit
If you want to use Vape with a VPN, you need to follow one of our guides on how to do so, otherwise you'll get your account locked every time you try to use a VPN with Vape. There are two different methods in which you can set yourself up to have Vape work with your VPN(s). The first method is more reliable, but a little more in depth, and may not work for you depending on your computer set-up.

To use a VPN with Vape, follow the steps listed on our forums article referencing this issue here: https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-use-vape-on-a-vpn.28/

Alternatively, if the first option does not work for you, you can use this method. It is a little more tedious to do every time as opposed to the first method's "set and forget" style, but it's the only other way to make VPNs work with Vape.

With your VPN OFF set your real IP on the my account page. Start Minecraft with your VPN on, then turn it off once your game is loaded up. Then run vape and let that load, once its done you can turn your VPN back on.

thanks mate

Williamson331

Social Credit
Using VPN isn’t difficult if you have a good tool like ExpressVPN. To do it choose your plan and download the ExpressVPN application for your PC or mobile device. ExpressVPN applications are quick and stress-free to set up. Just check out instructions for your device and connect to one of 160 sites for the sake of enjoying the internet with secrecy and safety. There are no technical precautions for you to follow when it comes to using this VPN. Try out https://www.bulletvpn.com for more info.