how do i get an account perm banned in hypixel

Chwoop

Social Credit
try to mention stuff about the dox of staff member Rhune, also if the acc has a low network level then cheat on another account , get banned and log onto the account with the same api it should get security banned ( permanent ).

Chwoop

Social Credit
I believe the only way is to get it security banned.
Do this by getting 1 alt account banned (not the account you want to get perm banned on) and then logging in Hypixel with the account you want to get permanently banned.
bro was a second faster than me ;-;

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Otherwise I've heard they've stopped permanently banning (except for security bans) because it'd lose them money.

Chwoop

Social Credit
Otherwise I've heard they've stopped permanently banning (except for security bans) because it'd lose them money.
A staff member has been exposed and doxxed by "Xylans" and started perm banning a bunch of account mentioning her abusing her power / anything about her dox. Idk if they still perm ban for that but its worth a shot.

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
A staff member has been exposed and doxxed by "Xylans" and started perm banning a bunch of account mentioning her abusing her power / anything about her dox. Idk if they still perm ban for that but its worth a shot.
Oh yeah, I've watched a video on Rhune.
Never knew she would permanently ban for mentioning that though. Sometimes I wonder how Hypixel staff still have their job.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Oh yeah, I've watched a video on Rhune.
Never knew she would permanently ban for mentioning that though. Sometimes I wonder how Hypixel staff still have their job.
They banned main accounts that were xylans for abuse of their services, other people just got extreme chat infraction bans but they weren't permanent

their case was one of the most recent of permanent bans, interesting stuff

Chwoop

Social Credit
They banned main accounts that were xylans for abuse of their services, other people just got extreme chat infraction bans but they weren't permanent

some people did get perm banned / banned for 90d. Also an account with Rhune's irl name has been perm banned for bad account name (even though nothing was wrong about it, while that technically is a perm ban you can just change the ign thats why i didnt mention it )

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
some people did get perm banned / banned for 90d. Also an account with Rhune's irl name has been perm banned for bad account name (even though nothing was wrong about it, while that technically is a perm ban you can just change the ign thats why i didnt mention it )
I mean I guess.. there was like only 3 ppl permed and they were listed in the description of the vid

Chwoop

Social Credit
I mean I guess.. there was like only 3 ppl permed and they were listed in the description of the vid
6 ppl + prob more they didnt know about but whatever im done arguing lmao, @mizou just get banned on like 2 other accounts and then try to log in with the acc ur trying to get permed and it should get security banned ( keep the same ip )

VapeV4

W145Adam2

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
u got banned for using exploits or hacking/cheating. And if u got kicked out the game 1,2 or 3 times u will be perm ban from any server

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
u got banned for using exploits or hacking/cheating. And if u got kicked out the game 1,2 or 3 times u will be perm ban from any server
Hypixel doesn't do permanent bans for cheating anymore as far as I've heard on this forum.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Wait they stopped perm banning for cheating? What about previously perm banned accounts, can they be appealed or something?

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

ik some autistic guy who got his lvl 300 mvp++ account abuse of services banned by spamming support with msgs about how theyre useless and they should die

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
You used to be able to get permed for logging in with a mod that used the hypixel staff mod ModID. Not sure if that still works but you can test.
it would probably just kick u