How do I completely remove vape v3 from my computer?

Apox

Social Credit
Hey, so I want to closet cheat... I used to have vape v3 but now have vape lite. I want to completely remove v3 from my pc without formatting it.

It's for maximizing my chances of not getting banned in a ss.

2sp00ky4me

Social Credit
just delete the .exe you don't need to do anything else... If they can't prove you're cheating in your latest minecraft instance then they can't ban you at all

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
just delete the .exe you don't need to do anything else... If they can't prove you're cheating in your latest minecraft instance then they can't ban you at all

Some servers ban you for traces of cheating. But doing what KhwPp said should be enough.

Apox

Social Credit
Some servers ban you for traces of cheating. But doing what KhwPp said should be enough.
I agree, I've been banned before, for having traces of previous clients on my pc.

"You have a have a hacked client, which means you're cheating".

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
yeah unfortunately that's the case for some servers specially for Spanish speaking ones.. If you've got Nodus 1.5.2 (which is a client from 2012 for those who don't know) they ban you anyways.

Actually

Social Credit
Does this work for vape lite too? I want to quit cheating and give my vape account to a friend. Also if i don't use CCleaner, because i dont have administrator permissions to run it, what exactly can they find on screenshares? Also new to vape btw

fatduck

Social Credit
Does this work for vape lite too? I want to quit cheating and give my vape account to a friend. Also if i don't use CCleaner, because i dont have administrator permissions to run it, what exactly can they find on screenshares? Also new to vape btw
definitely can’t do that, they can disable your account for account sharing as it’s against the rules

Actually

Social Credit
definitely can’t do that, they can disable your account for account sharing as it’s against the rules
Didn't know that, I'll keep it then, but I still want to remove it from my computer. So if i delete it, and dont use CCleaner, what can they see on screenshares?