pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
go vape lite settings and enable "save module states" at the bottom
enable all of your needed modules
then press save icon after a bit
this will be saved to your config

then you go to the config section at the top, click on a config that you have or a public config and it will be applied. you may have to press the "enable modules" button near the bottom left of vape lite for the config to load but you could also just enable them manually.

kubinecek1

Social Credit
go vape lite settings and enable "save module states" at the bottom
enable all of your needed modules
then press save icon after a bit
this will be saved to your config

then you go to the config section at the top, click on a config that you have or a public config and it will be applied. you may have to press the "enable modules" button near the bottom left of vape lite for the config to load but you could also just enable them manually.
There's nothing like enable module button.1630225215453.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogchamper

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
When I enable the modules and I click the config and it doesn't work then, what do I do?
you don’t enable any modules or else it won’t work; let me explain it again.

you want to enable “save module states” in vape lite settings after you have your config saved. the next time you launch vape you’ll see the option at the bottom left hand corner to “enable saved module states”

kubinecek1

Social Credit
you don’t enable any modules or else it won’t work; let me explain it again.

you want to enable “save module states” in vape lite settings after you have your config saved. the next time you launch vape you’ll see the option at the bottom left hand corner to “enable saved module states”
But like I'm talking about public profiles.