How can I learn to code clients?

mikeykun

Social Credit
So im interested in learning to code clients/ injection clients but its been hard finding a place to start learning and coding seems difficult. I know minimal python but thats it. So the questions im asking are:

What language should I learn?

Do you need to memorize every single thing to code a hacked client (This intimidates me)

What websites can I use to learn it, and how long does it take to learn (I know this will take a long time)

Thanks.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So im interested in learning to code clients/ injection clients but its been hard finding a place to start learning and coding seems difficult. I know minimal python but thats it. So the questions im asking are:

Do you need to memorize every single thing to code a hacked client (This intimidates me)

What websites can I use to learn it, and how long does it take to learn (I know this will take a long time)

Thanks.
Coding is just a time of practice. And you shouldn't start with coding an injection client. Just code something easy at the beginning.

And there's no set time to learn a programming language, it's an ongoing thing, there's no end at learning it.

realhypixel

Social Credit

Thanks.
Don’t use Java it’s the worst

As for coding just learn python to start and once ur very skilled and familiar code a client

Dalo

Social Credit
Honestly don't stop yourself from coding just one language because if you want to make this into something you should learn multiple languages

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
idk much about coding but i know you dont need to learn literally everything

Dalo

Social Credit
idk much about coding but i know you dont need to learn literally everything
not saying you need to learn everything, saying you shouldn't stick to 1 code cuz if you want it as a job like c++ and java they are two different languages so you should try new codes don't stick to one