Hold option for autoblock

SoulFlow

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4

Suggestion Description: Add an option to only autoblock while holding right click, I know you can already do this but it slows you down.
Why this would be useful?
1. Because on hypixel autoblock flags after a bit, with this it would be much easier to toggle it off/back on
2. Toggle autoblock just by holding right click and toggle off when you let go (in combat) will also be extremely useful when you get low

Video Reference (Not required): N/A

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You can hold right click for a working auto block either way, I don’t see how this would be useful..

SoulFlow

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4

Suggestion Description: Add an option to only autoblock while holding right click, I know you can already do this but it slows you down.
Why this would be useful?
1. Because on hypixel autoblock flags after a bit, with this it would be much easier to toggle it off/back on
2. Toggle autoblock just by holding right click and toggle off when you let go (in combat) will also be extremely useful when you get low

Video Reference (Not required): N/A
so what do you think @Samson

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
You can already do that if you make a profile toggle with one of the profiles having autoblock off. I guess adding an rmb hold feature would make it easier, but the easiest solution is just to make autoblock bypass lmao
I have a crush on someone, yes.