hitselect

Handled

Social Credit
can someone explain hitselect? do i still need to use it if im a block hitter?
also can someone give config for 75ms? highest i can use without getting banned

FearSpake

Social Credit
feel free to correct me about active hitselect because my theory as to how it works may be missing critical information. So, the way pause works is it stops swinging/attacking until you are able to hit the opponent. It does this by counting the ticks/time passed between the last damage. I am not sure if it moves your next attack to the correct point in time for a hit or if it cancels hits from your autoclicker until enough time has passed but i think it does the former (feel free to correct this part because i haven't manually tested it to see). Okay so active is a little bit different. I think if you are autoclicking with active on it just stops your attack until a hit can be executed. It should use server ticks for this process and not system time because the minecraft hit time is based on ticks.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
feel free to correct me about active hitselect because my theory as to how it works may be missing critical information. So, the way pause works is it stops swinging/attacking until you are able to hit the opponent. It does this by counting the ticks/time passed between the last damage. I am not sure if it moves your next attack to the correct point in time for a hit or if it cancels hits from your autoclicker until enough time has passed but i think it does the former (feel free to correct this part because i haven't manually tested it to see). Okay so active is a little bit different. I think if you are autoclicking with active on it just stops your attack until a hit can be executed. It should use server ticks for this process and not system time because the minecraft hit time is based on ticks.
Active still clicks server side & client side though, and even when you hit an enemy it won't slow you down at all, acting exactly like keepsprint but only while comboing people.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Active still clicks server side & client side though, and even when you hit an enemy it won't slow you down at all, acting exactly like keepsprint but only while comboing people.
It doesn't act as keepsprint.