Hitboxes Hypixel

Danylo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
It's not on tnt tag yet but on other modes.
so basically including 0.1 hitboxes in your config could result in a wd ban depending on the gamemode ? Also, im thinking to use 3.1-3.3 reach with 0.1 hitboxes, will that eventually get me banned in a couple of hours ?

realhypixel

Social Credit
so basically including 0.1 hitboxes in your config could result in a wd ban depending on the gamemode ? Also, im thinking to use 3.1-3.3 reach with 0.1 hitboxes, will that eventually get me banned in a couple of hours ?
Don't use hitboxes in anything but they don't have checks in tnttag and pit, also I think reach is flagging atm because wd updated

Danylo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Don't use hitboxes in anything but they don't have checks in tnttag and pit, also I think reach is flagging atm because wd updated
why people always say not to use hitboxes. I used them for like 4 months before getting banned because i was really blatant at sumo duels, but i just want to make sure that in gamemodes such as tag it's safe to use it while a staff doesn't spectate u or whatever

realhypixel

Social Credit
why people always say not to use hitboxes. I used them for like 4 months before getting banned because i was really blatant at sumo duels, but i just want to make sure that in gamemodes such as tag it's safe to use it while a staff doesn't spectate u or whatever
because it flags now get over it, watchdog can update

realhypixel

Social Credit
if u still want to use it lol go for it, its not my fault when you get staffed in tnt tag or dogged in any other game than pit

kyrooo

Social Credit
actual retard, HITBOX FLAGS NOW that easy, disable them reach is fine and no it wont ban in a couple of hours itll ban in a day or two if ur lucky