Hit-Selecting Feature Addition

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Honestly, a good idea. Cause I did master hit select, but I fail a lot of time. So if this feature DOESS get added, it would be a big help to abuse people on mmc and other practice servers.
its already been added lmao its been in for about a week

sakamata1

Banned
Social Credit
Since we all know that features such as reach and velocity which can give you a huge advatange in pvp , don't bypass in famous practice servers like minemen , i thought of an idea to increase vape v4's ghost modules power without getting banned. So, in the latest update of Vape V4 among all the other new features , one new feature that was released is hit-select in the autoclicker options. This is not exactly hit select but that name matches what this feature does so it's alright. What i am suggesting is adding another hit-select (without removing the current) which would do what normal hit select does. When you have it enabled and you are using the autoclicker , it won't click until the other player hits you , then it will start clicking normally. If this feature is perfectly coded , you would almost always start a sucessfull combo when using it. It will be a really powerful feature and at the same time undetectable server-side (i believe). If there could be an option to this feature to automatically w-tap after landing the first hit , it would make it even more powerful! But for now , even if this option is not released with the feature it won't be a problem!

Please, if you like my suggestion and would like to see it added, then like my thread so Manthe takes this into consideration.

If you read this thread then let me know your opinions for this!
kill yourself
It won't be painful
If you are able
To give a little kiss to an oncoming train
You'll kill yourself
It's over, mull it
There's a trigger, pull it
Get it through your head
"It" being a bullet
Stick your tongue in a plug
Suck a pipe of exhaust
Make some toast in the tub
Nail yourself to a cross
Hold your breath 'til it's gone
Drink a gallon of mace
Be gay in Iran
Let Oprah sit on your face
Jump off of a bridge
Skinny dip in a flood
Sky dive attached to a fridge
Drink a Haitian guy's blood
Break into the zoo
Give the tiger a shove
Eat a Phillip's head screw
Marry Courtney Love

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
If you want a better explanation.. The current feature just times your hits WHILE you get someone in a combo. My suggestion is a normal hit-select option which would hit-select the correct way like people do in boxing in order to GET someone in a combo.

sakamata1

Banned
Social Credit
If you want a better explanation.. The current feature just times your hits WHILE you get someone in a combo. My suggestion is a normal hit-select option which would hit-select the correct way like people do in boxing in order to GET someone in a combo.
better option: learn how to hit select manually its easier to learn than w tapping

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
Since we all know that features such as reach and velocity which can give you a huge advatange in pvp , don't bypass in famous practice servers like minemen , i thought of an idea to increase vape v4's ghost modules power without getting banned. So, in the latest update of Vape V4 among all the other new features , one new feature that was released is hit-select in the autoclicker options. This is not exactly hit select but that name matches what this feature does so it's alright. What i am suggesting is adding another hit-select (without removing the current) which would do what normal hit select does. When you have it enabled and you are using the autoclicker , it won't click until the other player hits you , then it will start clicking normally. If this feature is perfectly coded , you would almost always start a sucessfull combo when using it. It will be a really powerful feature and at the same time undetectable server-side (i believe). If there could be an option to this feature to automatically w-tap after landing the first hit , it would make it even more powerful! But for now , even if this option is not released with the feature it won't be a problem!

Please, if you like my suggestion and would like to see it added, then like my thread so Manthe takes this into consideration.

If you read this thread then let me know your opinions for this!
I highly agree with this. It would be one of the best adition to the modules and very OP for PVP. Thanks for this idea!