Hey, you want Vape to be executed as soon as you load your client? Say no more.

Jewlah

Social Credit
nobody really uses forge, but its still a really cool mod if you use vape every time

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i dont see the point in using forge for vape because it injects and works fine on clients like lunar
Only reason people use lunar/blc is because its convenient and they don't know how to set up forge properly. If you know how to set up forge properly for your computer you will get better and stable performance + smoother hitreg + whatever mods you want to use.

Jewlah

Social Credit
Only reason people use lunar/blc is because its convenient and they don't know how to set up forge properly. If you know how to set up forge properly for your computer you will get better and stable performance + smoother hitreg + whatever mods you want to use.
the only difference is that lunar/blc has mods installed and the mods for forge are shit and you can never find good ones. forge feels like shit to me and i know vape has legit mods but ive never experienced better hitreg or better performance on anything except lunar

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
the only difference is that lunar/blc has mods installed and the mods for forge are shit and you can never find good ones. forge feels like shit to me and i know vape has legit mods but ive never experienced better hitreg or better performance on anything except lunar
Lunar has worse hitreg because of the java they use, that supposedly increases performance on low end computers. Yeah setting up forge is hard but there are mods for forge to make it look and feel exactly like lunar, the only mod I haven't found for forge that exists in lunar is colored beds (there is an outdated one for forge). When using the correct java and jvm arguments along with mods and the correct mod and minecraft settings your game will run way better on almost any computer.

Jewlah

Social Credit
Lunar has worse hitreg because of the java they use, that supposedly increases performance on low end computers. Yeah setting up forge is hard but there are mods for forge to make it look and feel exactly like lunar, the only mod I haven't found for forge that exists in lunar is colored beds (there is an outdated one for forge). When using the correct java and jvm arguments along with mods and the correct mod and minecraft settings your game will run way better on almost any computer.
makes sense, ive used lunar for a long time and dont have any issues with it

Social Credit
wdym worse hitreg

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
wdym worse hitreg
The java lunar uses for better performance on low end computers make hitreg worse and mess up certain other things like knockback might feel a bit different. Its very slight and hard to notice but if you play on forge you will notice the difference.
any suggestion for forge? like modpack or jvm args
There are guides for this on the Hypixel forums and also a lot of modpack videos, I suggest looking at those to get a base of what you would use then customize it from there.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
The java lunar uses for better performance on low end computers make hitreg worse and mess up certain other things like knockback might feel a bit different. Its very slight and hard to notice but if you play on forge you will notice the difference.

There are guides for this on the Hypixel forums and also a lot of modpack videos, I suggest looking at those to get a base of what you would use then customize it from there.
idk i also tried patcher for once and its awful for me, lunar is the easiest way to play minecraft with built in mods. i hate sk1er for forcing his mod gui thing everytime you install something

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
idk i also tried patcher for once and its awful for me, lunar is the easiest way to play minecraft with built in mods. i hate sk1er for forcing his mod gui thing everytime you install something
Lunar is indeed the easiest and most convenient but once you set up forge with all its settings jvm arguments and such it will run better. A lot of mods use essential now instead of modcore or whatever the old was but I think you can turn off pretty much every essential feature so its fine.

Sushi-Mampfer

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
I know how to setup forge, but don’t know what mods to use, can you give me a list?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I know how to setup forge, but don’t know what mods to use, can you give me a list?
Its up to personal preference. Just find a modpack from some youtuber, an underrated mod I can recommend though is evergreen hud as it basically lets you add hud elements that look the same as lunar and such.