Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acue

Social Credit
I wanted to pay money for the client, but I noticed it forces me to add a creditcard wich I do not own. I'm EU and none of theses banks are from where I come from so even if I wanted to I can't add the stuff paypals wants me to.

Is there any other way for me to pay for the client without adding a creditcard from america because I'd like to buy the client and I already have the money on the paypal witch is kind of useless now since I don't want to buy anything else

Acue

Social Credit
if I get my friend to pay for it on my forums account, will that still make me able to download the client

Vape

Social Credit
thanks all of you and hey @Vape you were in my fac on origin I always knew you used vape hehehe

I only use vape on valux to troll I don't actually cheat in my videos or on MineHQ arcane origin ect. Everyone knows I have vape I don't closet cheat so I couldn't care less.
How do you know his ign? Our forum names are, in most cases, not our ign's.
My IGN is in my signature as I don't care if people know I have vape or not.

KhwPp

Social Credit
You can go to vape.gg/contact and submit a form under the "Alternative Payments" option. Tell Manthe about your issue; after that, he'll tell you if you can pay with a gift card/some other thing that SHOULD work worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.