help me please (doesnt work misplace)

Jefir

Social Credit
can you help me, my reach doesn't work (3.1-3.2) and when I use misplace everyone player is bhopping lol

• Cap
Reactions: vox

flushed

Social Credit
can you help me, my reach doesn't work (3.1-3.2) and when I use misplace everyone player is bhopping lol
it looks like that because misplace moves the players on your perspective. if you turn the setting up really high and just walk around you will see people sliding around.

3.1-3.2 reach isnt really visible from your own perspective too so thats probably why. turning on blatant mode if you are on v4 may help also.

• Cap

Jefir

Social Credit
it looks like that because misplace moves the players on your perspective. if you turn the setting up really high and just walk around you will see people sliding around.

3.1-3.2 reach isnt really visible from your own perspective too so thats probably why. turning on blatant mode if you are on v4 may help also.
i use vape lite, 2ndly i was using 3.1 misplace and i am not watching that

• Cap

Jefir

Social Credit
Dont buy that lol it never Updates and why do you want misplace so bad?
first you write that I am retarded and then you ask me... you are stupid I would not start writing if I had not bought a fucking monthly subscription

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
first you write that I am retarded and then you ask me... you are stupid I would not start writing if I had not bought a fucking monthly subscription
Keep crying over $10 stupid пigger misplace is useless just dont use it