Help, first time with ghost client.

ngr

Social Credit
Hello everyone is my first time I know this type of client, I would like to know if it is undetectable when I do a review and if it is possible to remove it quickly, usually only usually play survival servers, I'm about to buy one of the two versions, I usually play with 1.17+ servers, I would appreciate your help, greetings.

KeepYourselfSafe

Social Credit
Hello everyone is my first time I know this type of client, I would like to know if it is undetectable when I do a review and if it is possible to remove it quickly, usually only usually play survival servers, I'm about to buy one of the two versions, I usually play with 1.17+ servers, I would appreciate your help, greetings.
stop hacking, it creates a bad experience for other players

vec.

Social Credit
why would you say greetings at the end of the paragraph

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
fuck u nigga no one loves you kys dumb njigger and no one uses vape for 1.17 kys retarded ass nigga

grubciu888

Social Credit
Vape is made for hypixel.
Greetings from nigeria

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
who cheat on 1.17