headlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Social Credit
maybe make an option to make aim assist to aim to your opponents head and not center of mass

manas

Social Credit
Pretty sure they mean multi points for further hits (some are located on the head) but v4 already as that option.
no.. it doesent v4 aims to the center of the body and when it is on the opponent it will stop.. or if you add aim while on player it will aim at the center of the players body instead of anywhere on the player
Pretty sure they mean multi points for further hits (some are located on the head) but v4 already as that option.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
no.. it doesent v4 aims to the center of the body and when it is on the opponent it will stop.. or if you add aim while on player it will aim at the center of the players body instead of anywhere on the player
What's the point of aiming to the head? It doesn't give any advantage or anything else buddy...

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
What's the point of aiming to the head? It doesn't give any advantage or anything else buddy...
having a pitch of 0 gives you the largest amount of reach due to how vectors work - having your crosshair on head height gives you close to 0 pitch (assuming the enemy isnt located below or above you, in which case the point of 0 pitch will be at a different spot on the body)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
having a pitch of 0 gives you the largest amount of reach due to how vectors work - having your crosshair on head height gives you close to 0 pitch (assuming the enemy isnt located below or above you, in which case the point of 0 pitch will be at a different spot on the body)
The AimAssist aims smoothly towards your opponent but you can aim the head with it without issues. And I've never seen a legit player aiming the head 100% of the time. (If you found one can you link me the video of somebody doing that please?)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
The AimAssist aims smoothly towards your opponent but you can aim the head with it without issues. And I've never seen a legit player aiming the head 100% of the time. (If you found one can you link me the video of somebody doing that please?)
i neither said aiming at the head 100% of the time is a good idea, nor did i say that you arent able to aim at the head manually while using aim assist

manas

Social Credit
no.. i ss to my friends and they just think that i seem to be really good but i dont know how to headlock yet

Status
Not open for further replies.