Having trouble bypassing the antivpn on this server

biggav28

Social Credit
idk if there is a setting in vape that will help me but im trying to join this server that has an antivpn plugin on it hi i have been trying to bypass the antivpn on this server for a couple days now, switching vpns and accounts over and over.. so far i have tried vyprvpn, windscribe, protonvpn, tunnelbear, x-vpn, nordvpn (sorta), and cyberghost... basically does anyone know how i could bypass the vpn block on the server? if you would like to help the ip is 147.135.60.67:25597 please let me know! thanks!
1609021026493.png

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
idk if there is a setting in vape that will help me but im trying to join this server that has an antivpn plugin on it hi i have been trying to bypass the antivpn on this server for a couple days now, switching vpns and accounts over and over.. so far i have tried vyprvpn, windscribe, protonvpn, tunnelbear, x-vpn, nordvpn (sorta), and cyberghost... basically does anyone know how i could bypass the vpn block on the server? if you would like to help the ip is 147.135.60.67:25597 please let me know! thanks!
View attachment 2235
Try connecting to a vpn that is close to your location. I live New Yor so I connect to new York proxies

biggav28

Social Credit
oh my goodness i found a residential proxy for my neighborhood and it WORKED!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

UwUFurry

Social Credit
View attachment 2235
How many fucking VPNs do you need. FBI agent looking ass