[GUIDE] MinemenClub Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
how can i get banned using it? what settings would you consider to be blatant?
You can by staff because it looks kind of blatant.
Anything over 10 transmission delay and 400 latency would be very blatant for me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Stevelol

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '19
You can by staff because it looks kind of blatant.
Anything over 10 transmission delay and 400 latency would be very blatant for me.
very blatant meaning that you will get anti cheated?
In my experience i used it today and it felt really blatant with the default settings (no ban so far),.. my hits registered as if i had 20 ms but stacked as if i had 200 ms and getting the first hit every single time, seems like the higher the offset, the blatant you look?

KunRareVapedUp

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
if I use velocity with jump reset on mmc it won't ban me for 100%? btw can I anyone explain what is velocity in jump reset mode
it cant ban u because its just jumps whenever you get hit and you can do it legit and they dont want to ban legit players and get lots of drama

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
it cant ban u because its just jumps whenever you get hit and you can do it legit and they dont want to ban legit players and get lots of drama
It might ban. 100% is easily detectable because servers that detect it look at how consistent you are with jump resets.

sovapeuser

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
You put fakelag on : Blue = Undetectable/bypasses anticheat on the right settings
I'm playing with around 20+ ms, what would be the good config tu use dynamic fakelag ?
Thanks for your help :D
my config was 3 transmission delay and 150 ms latency (using it in ranked) but pretty sure it isnt a staff ban since i keep getting ban in about 30 minutes and a friends using blatant fakelag on slinky do not get ban

Last edited: