Grinch Simulator ESP

inactive1102301

Social Credit
So you guys know theres going to be a grinch simulator tournament on Hypixel this weekend, anyone know how I can make vape work with presents as ESP?

crakka

Social Credit
So you guys know theres going to be a grinch simulator tournament on Hypixel this weekend, anyone know how I can make vape work with presents as ESP?
wait hold up- why would you cheat in grinch simulator to get tourney rewards- wouldn't you just eventually get banned later on? seems like a waste of time and a lot less fun to cheat in grinch simulator instead of skywars or something.

i disagree with cheating in the first place, but do whatever the hell makes you happy

cafeliy

Social Credit
wait hold up- why would you cheat in grinch simulator to get tourney rewards- wouldn't you just eventually get banned later on? seems like a waste of time and a lot less fun to cheat in grinch simulator instead of skywars or something.

i disagree with cheating in the first place, but do whatever the hell makes you happy
But how would they even know that you're cheating in grinch simulator?

idontusevape

Social Credit
It works but is there a way to remove the bauble skulls, so the specific decorations aren't highlighted just the presents