Got banned in my first screenshare using vape lite - what did I do wrong?

appple

Social Credit
So I got banned in my first ever screenshare using vape lite, although I think I did make some stupid mistakes such as the following:

- Had a folder named 'hacks' although nothing was inside of it (forgot to delete it).
- Didn't change the name of the vape exe, just left it as a bunch of strings (e.g. lfi3jifaj3if.exe) and the staff managed to find the name of it in processhacker and everything application

Am I meant to rename the vape .exe file to something else?

appple

Social Credit
other than that, everything was fine (no hacks in search history of browser, no autoclickers or hacked client files were found, no downloads of hacks were found on my browsers)

Benut

Social Credit
I usually name it so something like Spotify then right click your Spotify on desktop and click open fileblocation then ur going to drag the original Spotify into ur desktop and drag vape (should be name spotify at this moment) into the folder. Then I restart my pc if you get screenshare drag original Spotify back and click replace. This usually works for me but I haven’t been screenshared in a while

appple

Social Credit
I usually name it so something like Spotify then right click your Spotify on desktop and click open fileblocation then ur going to drag the original Spotify into ur desktop and drag vape (should be name spotify at this moment) into the folder. Then I restart my pc if you get screenshare drag original Spotify back and click replace. This usually works for me but I haven’t been screenshared in a while
And this works? So they are unable to find the original vape .exe file with processhacker and everything application? If you replace the file with the original spotify, does the vape lite .exe file get deleted?

seby

Social Credit
it is yet again the same nigga with 80 vert velo and suggesting only in combat or only while sprinting to aim assist

Lé Quack

Social Credit
So I got banned in my first ever screenshare using vape lite, although I think I did make some stupid mistakes such as the following:

- Had a folder named 'hacks' although nothing was inside of it (forgot to delete it).
- Didn't change the name of the vape exe, just left it as a bunch of strings (e.g. lfi3jifaj3if.exe) and the staff managed to find the name of it in processhacker and everything application

How long did it take them to find it?

appple

Social Credit
How long did it take them to find it?
not sure exactly, it was a few minutes though. I have the text file from the process hacker. The vape file was on my USB drive as well (that's where I deleted it manually).

The processhacker text file shown below (vape.exe file was named lxXzxxkijef92E):

Capture.JPG

flushed

Social Credit
not sure exactly, it was a few minutes though. I have the text file from the process hacker. The vape file was on my USB drive as well (that's where I deleted it manually).

The processhacker text file shown below (vape.exe file was named lxXzxxkijef92E):

View attachment 4812
yeah you should have renamed it to spotifysetup or something less obvious, other than that you probably were fine

appple

Social Credit
yeah you should have renamed it to spotifysetup or something less obvious, other than that you probably were fine
Btw does echo detect vape lite? He also used this application called echo but I'm not sure what it did? It really didn't do anything (it just showed a 'scan was complete' dialogue and gave a pin).

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Btw does echo detect vape lite? He also used this application called echo but I'm not sure what it did? It really didn't do anything (it just showed a 'scan was complete' dialogue and gave a pin).
It might if you use launchers such as Lunar client and blc.

appple

Social Credit
It might if you use launchers such as Lunar client and blc.
I do use lunar client when using vape lite. It there anyway to make it so that echo doesn't detect vape lite when using lunar client? Why does echo detect vape lite when you use lunar client or badlion client but not regular vanilla forge client?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I do use lunar client when using vape lite. It there anyway to make it so that echo doesn't detect vape lite when using lunar client? Why does echo detect vape lite when you use lunar client or badlion client but not regular vanilla forge client?
The self destruct is simplified, and it's not guaranteed to bypass screenshare while using lunar client and blc.

LQW3

Social Credit

You should change the name of the vape to something that is not obvious like steamsetup javasetup etc.