Good settings for Classic / UHC Duels?

st.

Social Credit
I’m looking for good settings to get high WS’es in both gamemodes. Please let me know.

thegamer505

Social Credit
Assuming you have relatively low ping (like <50 perhaps), I would recommend using like 9-14 AC, AA if you want it, 3.1-3.4 reach (semi-blatant), and like 90 100 100 velocity (DONT TOUCH VERT OR CHANCE). Pretty sure autoheal for the heads in uhc duels bypasses as well but someone can fact-check me on that one.

still, you need to learn how to rod and shit for the gamemodes so unless ur goin blatant it might still be hard to get high ws's if your just getting started.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
I’m looking for good settings to get high WS’es in both gamemodes. Please let me know.
Disclaimer: I normally get ~10 W:S in duels, 20ish before dying in sumos legit.

I'd recommend using an auto-clicker to double click, and use light aim-assit. Maybe low reach. It should get you easy ~50 winstreaks. Personally, I believe that having the sniper mod is MUCH more useful then cheating when going for a high WS.

I believe that with the current cheater-infested meta, a lot of them will toggle, really hard. For example, Jyny, who uses 3.3-3.5ish, wtap, an autoclicker, and around 80% horizontal will toggle 180 degree KA, keepsprint and around 5-10% horizontal.

This could be said for a lot of LB cheaters, in all duels gamemodes.

thegamer505

Social Credit

I'd recommend using an auto-clicker to double click, and use light aim-assit. Maybe low reach. It should get you easy ~50 winstreaks. Personally, I believe that having the sniper mod is MUCH more useful then cheating when going for a high WS.

I believe that with the current cheater-infested meta, a lot of them will toggle, really hard. For example, Jyny, who uses 3.3-3.5ish, wtap, an autoclicker, and around 80% horizontal will toggle 180 degree KA, keepsprint and around 5-10% horizontal.

how tf do you get normally get 20ish before dying in sumo, especially without cheating at all...

i used hystats to see how often I ran into cheaters in sumo once, literally on average I ran into a blatant kid every like 30 games, and someone who was semi-blatant every like 15 games. mode is so understaffed that i've been told by friends that you can get away with 50% velocity, often for months playing hours each day before being banned.

edit: is the 20 from using a sniper mod, and what is it called? (i sorta want it lol)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
how tf do you get normally get 20ish before dying in sumo, especially without cheating at all...

i used hystats to see how often I ran into cheaters in sumo once, literally on average I ran into a blatant kid every like 30 games, and someone who was semi-blatant every like 15 games. mode is so understaffed that i've been told by friends that you can get away with 50% velocity, often for months playing hours each day before being banned.

edit: is the 20 from using a sniper mod, and what is it called? (i sorta want it lol)
a. Sniper mod's what gets me the 20s.
b. Basically, the sniper mod will skip for people with auto skip for people set amount of KDR, willstreak, hypixel level, etc.
c. Private mod.

st.

Social Credit
Assuming you have relatively low ping (like <50 perhaps), I would recommend using like 9-14 AC, AA if you want it, 3.1-3.4 reach (semi-blatant), and like 90 100 100 velocity (DONT TOUCH VERT OR CHANCE). Pretty sure autoheal for the heads in uhc duels bypasses as well but someone can fact-check me on that one.

still, you need to learn how to rod and shit for the gamemodes so unless ur goin blatant it might still be hard to get high ws's if your just getting started.
Nah like 1k+ ws’es, looking to go Semi-Blatant // Blatant, but no flags from Watchdog, since that can give me an easy staff ban. Ping range is also in the 100’s to 200’s.

thegamer505

Social Credit
Nah like 1k+ ws’es, looking to go Semi-Blatant // Blatant, but no flags from Watchdog, since that can give me an easy staff ban. Ping range is also in the 100’s to 200’s.
well from what i've heard, duels in general is severely understaffed, so i wouldn't be that worried about staff bans. if you want to go semi-blatant, with that ping, AC 9-14, any AA settings bypass both watchdog and staff, Reach 3.3-3.6, Vel 85 100 100(DONT TOUCH VERT OR CHANCE), or you could also toggle 0 100 100 when your losin. (ig you could use light hitboxes but I recommend keeping it below .3, and .2 if you want to be safe)

Reactions: st.

funny789

Social Credit

Is there a link to the 'sniper mod' you could post. Thanks

thegamer505

Social Credit
And can I buy it?
Uh private to my knowledge means "private", its either not released at all and you cant buy it or you need a like ticket or smthn of the sort to buy it like Astolfo(but i suspect this snioper mod is just not smthn you can buy)

KevinDelgado

Social Credit
Uh private to my knowledge means "private", its either not released at all and you cant buy it or you need a like ticket or smthn of the sort to buy it like Astolfo(but i suspect this snioper mod is just not smthn you can buy)
Can you tell me how you got it?

Veraux

Social Credit

I mostly agree, but on velocity you can change the chance. It looks more legit

Veraux

Social Credit
Chance makes it less legit...
How? If you take normal kb a lot of the time the few times you take a very low amount looks like lag or something like that. “Chance makes it less legit” that doesn’t make any sense