Good rsw settings

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Autoclicker: 9-13
Reach 3.2-3.3 (use misplace if you record)
Aim Assist: 35 H 4.22 Range
Nametags
Scaffold 25-75

Just remember, just because you're cheating doesn't mean your fucking un-killiable, play it safe .

thegamer505

Social Credit
Nametags
Scaffold 25-75

Just remember, just because you're cheating doesn't mean your fucking un-killiable, play it safe .
here are some recommendations:

staff (mainly ladybleu i think) specatate all top like 200 or smthn games, so some of these settings would probs get you banned there.
reach 3.2-3.3 has gotten at least a few high dia/masters players banned. (that's what i've heard from other vape users)
i would recommend turning scaffold delay up a bit as well but if you just hold down rc and don't ac/click fast you should be fine i think

it would probs also be fine to toggle like 90% horo velocity

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
here are some recommendations:

staff (mainly ladybleu i think) specatate all top like 200 or smthn games, so some of these settings would probs get you banned there.
reach 3.2-3.3 has gotten at least a few high dia/masters players banned. (that's what i've heard from other vape users)
i would recommend turning scaffold delay up a bit as well but if you just hold down rc and don't ac/click fast you should be fine i think

Yeah I don't use right click autoclicker it's way to obvious if it's above 18. 3.0-3.22 is what I use most of the time, never got banned, but I also was top 1k not top 200. The velocity thing is still kinda obvious unless the staff spectating is braindead.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Yeah I don't use right click autoclicker it's way to obvious if it's above 18. 3.0-3.22 is what I use most of the time, never got banned, but I also was top 1k not top 200. The velocity thing is still kinda obvious unless the staff spectating is braindead.
Why the fuck would you cheat for gold.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Nametags
Scaffold 25-75

Decent settings. Aim assist is personal preference tho. I'd also toggle down the reach. But, at this point, I'm kinda unsure, since Minor claimed, despite using 3.5 or smthn.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Velocity is heavily dependent on ping. I can get away with ~80% with 250ms- while getting all my games specced. But, some of my friends who get better ping have gotten banned for that. Granted, I normally use 85% to be safe.

ilovecats28

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Nametags
Scaffold 25-75

you can use higher reach even if you're on your main. 3.3-3.8 can work without getting staff banned

thegamer505

Social Credit
you can use higher reach even if you're on your main. 3.3-3.8 can work without getting staff banned
no offense but it's so obvious you're a new member lol

especially in rsw, where the majority of higher up games are spectated by staff, even 3.1-3.3 can get you banned, let alone 3.3-3.8 lmaoo. I've been banned on rando alts with like nonexistent stats from 3.6-4.0 after like 3 hours. If you're acc is even semi-well known, you're most likely gonna get witchhunted by staff sooner or later, and get banned.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit

especially in rsw, where the majority of higher up games are spectated by staff, even 3.1-3.3 can get you banned, let alone 3.3-3.8 lmaoo. I've been banned on rando alts with like nonexistent stats from 3.6-4.0 after like 3 hours. If you're acc is even semi-well known, you're most likely gonna get witchhunted by staff sooner or later, and get banned.
He's from the hypixel forums lul
what are you doing here retard.

ilovecats28

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20

well obv you are going to banned on clean alts with it lol... Im saying that on your MAIN with around 120+ ping you can get away with it.