Good KA Settings (Legit Aura)

xx1010

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
In my opinion, only GUI check is really important. (It checks if you are in inventory or settings and if you are killaura even when on doesn't hit)
Settings
You need to higher or lower the settings to the server you are playing on, some have better AntiCheat, some don't.
also you need to use decimals, if i say autoclicker 5 clicks try around 4.7-5.4. you understand the idea.
9-11 clicks
swing range (always same as attack range)
attack range: 3.3-3.4
max angle: 10-30
max targets: 1
target mode: distance

range you need to try out a lot on the servers you are playing. these are pretty legit settings, you can always go higher if the anticheat allows for it.

meneeya

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
In my opinion, only GUI check is really important. (It checks if you are in inventory or settings and if you are killaura even when on doesn't hit)
Settings
You need to higher or lower the settings to the server you are playing on, some have better AntiCheat, some don't.
also you need to use decimals, if i say autoclicker 5 clicks try around 4.7-5.4. you understand the idea.
9-11 clicks
swing range (always same as attack range)
attack range: 3.3-3.4
max angle: 10-30
max targets: 1
target mode: distance

range you need to try out a lot on the servers you are playing. these are pretty legit settings, you can always go higher if the anticheat allows for it.
swing range same as reach makes 0 sense LOL