Good client/ac for mac?

thegamer505

Social Credit
Parents fucking donated my old pc to charity in early october, made me use a school computer for all of the month (suprisingly vape was unblocked on there which is why I was so active lmfaoo), and then finally let me use my old surface pro. today, my surface pro fucking died on me, sticking me in the like weird automatic repair loop, and it wouldnt let me reset my pc. My dad, being lazy, went "fuck it, let's get him a mac". so im getting a new M1 Mac Mini tomorrow.

Unfortuantely, most ghost clients and clients in general don't work on mac, so I have like 3 options.

1: use cracked vape (doesn't really matter, i have actually bought v4, but most links are rats and some modules are probs detected)
2: use a basic autoclicker (but i hate toggling when breaking blocks (i main bw)
3. find a mac compatible ghost client/clicker

im hoping to go with the third, since getting a rat isnt fun, and i hate toggling, but i legit can't find anything myself. does anyone have any suggestions?

ty in advance

Veraux

Social Credit
Parents fucking donated my old pc to charity in early october, made me use a school computer for all of the month (suprisingly vape was unblocked on there which is why I was so active lmfaoo), and then finally let me use my old surface pro. today, my surface pro fucking died on me, sticking me in the like weird automatic repair loop, and it wouldnt let me reset my pc. My dad, being lazy, went "fuck it, let's get him a mac". so im getting a new M1 Mac Mini tomorrow.

Unfortuantely, most ghost clients and clients in general don't work on mac, so I have like 3 options.

1: use cracked vape (doesn't really matter, i have actually bought v4, but most links are rats and some modules are probs detected)
2: use a basic autoclicker (but i hate toggling when breaking blocks (i main bw)

im hoping to go with the third, since getting a rat isnt fun, and i hate toggling, but i legit can't find anything myself. does anyone have any suggestions?

ty in advance
Rip, macs suck, I have to use a Mac during the school year cause I get distracted on my pc with games and it’s horrible

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit

ty in advance
RIP try YouTube searching for a decent client that works on those expensive shitty burgers

PressAKey

Social Credit
maybe when Microsoft updates windows to work with the M1, you could try to install a unactivated version of windows alongside with MacOS that is already on the computer. But idk if they would have x64 emulation by then to run vape on it

thegamer505

Social Credit
maybe when Microsoft updates windows to work with the M1, you could try to install a unactivated version of windows alongside with MacOS that is already on the computer. But idk if they would have x64 emulation by then to run vape on it
yea i heard that it doesn't work rn, and it might be fixed soon, and i've already subscribed to email updates lmfao
Use bootcamp it's a windows emulator for mac.
i currently barely get 80 fps with forge, using an emulator will most likely completely kill my fps :/
raven b2 is a good forge client and free.
indeed, that's probably the best bet, i used to use it b efore i bought v4 back in may, im just worried about whether or not the modules even still bypass shitdog lmfao. probs yes, but i don't have nay alts to test it out. i might end up using koid and hope that the slots feature can be like a sudo break blocks, but chanmces are, it won't work. I'll test it later and see how it goes

ty everyoen for the help, i'll look into these later

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
I have a friend who uses power for actual combat cheating. It's decent; kills your fps more then forge tho.

You could always download that unnamed .jar autoclicker (on youtube); but it's kinda dog.
tbh just use timechanger and an ac.

or if you'd like I could send u a really dog but bypassing cheat for forge.