Good "Before SS" Vape Lite Hiding Method?

return

Social Credit
1. Run Lite.
2. Run Ryan's .bat
3. When caught, shift del lite and .bat
4. Change time on pc
5. Restart explorer.exe
6. Change time back
7. Go into ts (you can go into ts before changing time obvs)

Let me know if this is a good method of hiding it

Darkwinter

Social Credit
YESS I've been using it months ago NEVER been caught ever and literally every good staff has ss'd me, here is a vid using this method (without ryan bat) he couldn't this guy's vape

KhwPp

Social Credit
what is ryan's .bat?
It's a batchfile that literally wipes all trace of executed programs, clears temp folders, prefetch and also Windows Event Log, it's useful in some part but I've also been banned at least 2-3 times for having literally no history of opened items on my PC, which is makes it sketchy like, why do do NOT have ANYTHING registered as opened.
Use it if you wish

Vape

Social Credit
Wouldn’t restart explorer I did that back in 2015 with Athena but it’s 2018 now and very easy to tell if it’s been restarted even if you do change the time.

To be fair 99% of staff don’t know how to screenshare anyway so you will probably be just fine.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Wouldn’t restart explorer I did that back in 2015 with Athena but it’s 2018 now and very easy to tell if it’s been restarted even if you do change the time.

To be fair 99% of staff don’t know how to screenshare anyway so you will probably be just fine.
I'd just replace the file with a real program located in C:/Program Files, restarting is not recommended anymore.

Ocureal

Social Credit
1. Run Lite.
2. Run Ryan's .bat
3. When caught, shift del lite and .bat
4. Change time on pc
5. Restart explorer.exe
6. Change time back
7. Go into ts (you can go into ts before changing time obvs)

Let me know if this is a good method of hiding it
Damn i remember back when i didnt know shift+delete was a thing, and i was 100 miles in front of everyone so i just changed my time and deleted it and changed it back.