god is dead and we have killed him

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Holy ๐Ÿ™ fuck ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ž I ๐Ÿ‘ want ๐Ÿ˜ to vore ๐Ÿ˜ณ the fucking ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘ฆ shit ๐Ÿ‘Œ out of Paimon from Genshin Impact ๐Ÿ‘Š. She's ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป so tiny ๐Ÿ‘Œ and eatable, and I'm ๐Ÿ’˜ sure ๐Ÿ‘ she'd ๐Ÿก make ๐Ÿ’˜ the cutest fucking ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฉ noises ๐Ÿ”Š when โฐ I ๐Ÿ‘ started ๐Ÿ’ข ripping ๐Ÿ˜‚ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ toes ๐Ÿฆถ out and chewing ๐Ÿ‘„ the bones โ˜  in front ๐Ÿ” of her ๐Ÿ‘ธ while she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป watches โŒš her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ feet ๐Ÿ‘ž disappear ๐Ÿ’จ into nothing ๐Ÿšซ. It's alright ๐Ÿ˜ด Paimon, you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป don't ๐Ÿšซ need ๐Ÿ˜ฉ legs ๐Ÿ—, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ can fly ๐Ÿ’ธ. That's โœ” why โ“โ‰ I ๐Ÿ‘ eat ๐Ÿ‘… her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ wings ๐Ÿ— next โžก, because she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ needs ๐Ÿ‘‰ to understand ๐Ÿค” I ๐Ÿ‘ have no ๐Ÿšซ mercy ๐Ÿ˜‡, I ๐Ÿ‘ have no ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธโŒ compassion ๐Ÿ’ฏ, I ๐Ÿ‘โœ‹๐Ÿป am nothing โŒ but ๐Ÿ‘ a beast ๐Ÿ‚ in human ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜ค form โžกโฌ… whose ๐ŸŒ„ sole ๐Ÿ•บ purpose ๐Ÿ˜ˆ in life ๐Ÿ’“โ˜€ at this moment ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œโš  is consuming ๐Ÿ˜› her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ flesh ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŠ and bones โ˜ . Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐ŸงŠ wings ๐Ÿ’ธ crunch ๐Ÿ‹ in my mouth ๐Ÿ’‹ as I ๐Ÿ‘ tear ๐Ÿ˜‚ them off ๐Ÿ“ด, and her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ screams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ sound ๐Ÿ”Š so cute ๐Ÿ˜ in my ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ. Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ voice ๐Ÿ”Š starts ๐Ÿ”˜ to turn โ†ช me on ๐Ÿ”›. I ๐Ÿ‘ only started ๐Ÿ’ข doing this because she ๐Ÿ‘ง looked ๐Ÿ‘€ tasty ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜ซ, but ๐Ÿ‘ now it's becoming ๐Ÿ’” sexual ๐Ÿ†. But ๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘ will save ๐Ÿ’พ the main ๐Ÿ‘ฟ course ๐Ÿ˜‚ for last ๐Ÿ˜. Next โญ I ๐Ÿ‘ eat ๐Ÿฝ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ hands โœ‹, so she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ can't ๐Ÿšซ resist โœ‹. Now she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ can't ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ˜ฒ stop โŒโœ‹ me even ๐ŸŒƒ if she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ wanted ๐Ÿ˜ to with her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ cute โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏโœ” chubby ๐Ÿ˜ข hands ๐Ÿ–โœ‹๐Ÿคš, all ๐Ÿ’ฏ she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ can do is watch ๐Ÿ‘€ as her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ end ๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ approaches ๐Ÿƒ in the form ๐Ÿ“‹ of my gaping ๐Ÿ•ณ gullet ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅฉ. "I'm ๐Ÿ’˜ not emergency ๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿšจ food ๐ŸŸ..." she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ says ๐Ÿ’ฌ. Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ hands ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘‹ taste ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ nice ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™€, and I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ spend ๐Ÿ’ฐ an extra โž• minute โฑ relishing the fingertips โœ‹๐Ÿ”ฅ. The sheer ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ pleasure ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป radiating โ˜ข throughout ๐Ÿคฏ my body ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‰ is almost ๐Ÿ’ฆ unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ค. She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ must ๐Ÿ”’ be in unimaginable pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™ now too, as her ๐Ÿ‘ธ eyes ๐Ÿ‘ are rolling ๐Ÿงป out of their sockets ๐Ÿ‘ and her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป body ๐Ÿ’ƒ violently ๐Ÿ’ฃ shakes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Finally ๐Ÿ™, it's time โฐ to eat ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฑ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ face ๐Ÿ˜€. She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ can't โŒ even ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ†—๐Ÿ˜’ look ๐Ÿ‘€ anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Though ๐Ÿค” she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ is unconscious ๐Ÿ˜ต, her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ screams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ still ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™Œ continue โ“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค, but ๐Ÿ‘ my ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‡ are deaf ๐Ÿ’€ as my tastebuds ๐Ÿ‘… dominate ๐Ÿ’ช4๏ธโƒฃ the entirety ๐Ÿ˜ช of my senses ๐Ÿ’ฐ. I ๐Ÿ‘ bite ๐Ÿ‘„ off ๐Ÿ“ด her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ first ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Œ, then her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ lips ๐Ÿ‘„, then her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ tongue ๐Ÿ‘…, then her ๐Ÿ‘ธ ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป. Paimon doesn't look ๐Ÿ‘€ as cute ๐Ÿ˜ anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I ๐Ÿ‘ end ๐Ÿ”š it, and bite ๐Ÿ˜ˆ off ๐Ÿ“ด her ๐Ÿ‘ธ head ๐Ÿ—ฃ. My throat ๐Ÿ˜ shivers โ„ as her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ skull ๐Ÿ’€ travels โœˆ down ๐Ÿ”ป my digestive ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿด tract ๐Ÿ˜œ. A meal ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ fit ๐Ÿ’ช for a king ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿคด๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ. I ๐Ÿ‘ kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ torso ๐Ÿ‘ค, the only part ๐Ÿ† of her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ not eaten ๐Ÿ‘… yet ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘€, and place ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ it in my breast ๐Ÿ€ pocket ๐Ÿ‘–. A final ๐Ÿ‘† dessert ๐Ÿก, saved ๐Ÿ’พ for a special ๐Ÿ˜ฒ occasion ๐Ÿค”.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Holy ๐Ÿ™ fuck ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ž I ๐Ÿ‘ want ๐Ÿ˜ to vore ๐Ÿ˜ณ the fucking ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘ฆ shit ๐Ÿ‘Œ out of Paimon from Genshin Impact ๐Ÿ‘Š. She's ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป so tiny ๐Ÿ‘Œ and eatable, and I'm ๐Ÿ’˜ sure ๐Ÿ‘ she'd ๐Ÿก make ๐Ÿ’˜ the cutest fucking ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฉ noises ๐Ÿ”Š when โฐ I ๐Ÿ‘ started ๐Ÿ’ข ripping ๐Ÿ˜‚ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ toes ๐Ÿฆถ out and chewing ๐Ÿ‘„ the bones โ˜  in front ๐Ÿ” of her ๐Ÿ‘ธ while she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป watches โŒš her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ feet ๐Ÿ‘ž disappear ๐Ÿ’จ into nothing ๐Ÿšซ. It's alright ๐Ÿ˜ด Paimon, you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป don't ๐Ÿšซ need ๐Ÿ˜ฉ legs ๐Ÿ—, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ can fly ๐Ÿ’ธ. That's โœ” why โ“โ‰ I ๐Ÿ‘ eat ๐Ÿ‘… her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ wings ๐Ÿ— next โžก, because she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ needs ๐Ÿ‘‰ to understand ๐Ÿค” I ๐Ÿ‘ have no ๐Ÿšซ mercy ๐Ÿ˜‡, I ๐Ÿ‘ have no ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธโŒ compassion ๐Ÿ’ฏ, I ๐Ÿ‘โœ‹๐Ÿป am nothing โŒ but ๐Ÿ‘ a beast ๐Ÿ‚ in human ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ˜ค form โžกโฌ… whose ๐ŸŒ„ sole ๐Ÿ•บ purpose ๐Ÿ˜ˆ in life ๐Ÿ’“โ˜€ at this moment ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œโš  is consuming ๐Ÿ˜› her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ flesh ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŠ and bones โ˜ . Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐ŸงŠ wings ๐Ÿ’ธ crunch ๐Ÿ‹ in my mouth ๐Ÿ’‹ as I ๐Ÿ‘ tear ๐Ÿ˜‚ them off ๐Ÿ“ด, and her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ screams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ sound ๐Ÿ”Š so cute ๐Ÿ˜ in my ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ. Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ voice ๐Ÿ”Š starts ๐Ÿ”˜ to turn โ†ช me on ๐Ÿ”›. I ๐Ÿ‘ only started ๐Ÿ’ข doing this because she ๐Ÿ‘ง looked ๐Ÿ‘€ tasty ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜ซ, but ๐Ÿ‘ now it's becoming ๐Ÿ’” sexual ๐Ÿ†. But ๐Ÿ‘ I ๐Ÿ‘ will save ๐Ÿ’พ the main ๐Ÿ‘ฟ course ๐Ÿ˜‚ for last ๐Ÿ˜. Next โญ I ๐Ÿ‘ eat ๐Ÿฝ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ hands โœ‹, so she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ can't ๐Ÿšซ resist โœ‹. Now she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ can't ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ˜ฒ stop โŒโœ‹ me even ๐ŸŒƒ if she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ wanted ๐Ÿ˜ to with her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ cute โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏโœ” chubby ๐Ÿ˜ข hands ๐Ÿ–โœ‹๐Ÿคš, all ๐Ÿ’ฏ she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ can do is watch ๐Ÿ‘€ as her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ end ๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ approaches ๐Ÿƒ in the form ๐Ÿ“‹ of my gaping ๐Ÿ•ณ gullet ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅฉ. "I'm ๐Ÿ’˜ not emergency ๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿšจ food ๐ŸŸ..." she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ says ๐Ÿ’ฌ. Her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ hands ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ‘‹ taste ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ nice ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™€, and I ๐Ÿ‘ฅ spend ๐Ÿ’ฐ an extra โž• minute โฑ relishing the fingertips โœ‹๐Ÿ”ฅ. The sheer ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ pleasure ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป radiating โ˜ข throughout ๐Ÿคฏ my body ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‰ is almost ๐Ÿ’ฆ unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ค. She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ must ๐Ÿ”’ be in unimaginable pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™ now too, as her ๐Ÿ‘ธ eyes ๐Ÿ‘ are rolling ๐Ÿงป out of their sockets ๐Ÿ‘ and her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป body ๐Ÿ’ƒ violently ๐Ÿ’ฃ shakes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Finally ๐Ÿ™, it's time โฐ to eat ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฑ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ face ๐Ÿ˜€. She ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ can't โŒ even ๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ†—๐Ÿ˜’ look ๐Ÿ‘€ anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Though ๐Ÿค” she ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ is unconscious ๐Ÿ˜ต, her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ screams ๐Ÿ˜ฑ still ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™Œ continue โ“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค, but ๐Ÿ‘ my ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‡ are deaf ๐Ÿ’€ as my tastebuds ๐Ÿ‘… dominate ๐Ÿ’ช4๏ธโƒฃ the entirety ๐Ÿ˜ช of my senses ๐Ÿ’ฐ. I ๐Ÿ‘ bite ๐Ÿ‘„ off ๐Ÿ“ด her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ first ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Œ, then her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ lips ๐Ÿ‘„, then her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ tongue ๐Ÿ‘…, then her ๐Ÿ‘ธ ears ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป. Paimon doesn't look ๐Ÿ‘€ as cute ๐Ÿ˜ anymore ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I ๐Ÿ‘ end ๐Ÿ”š it, and bite ๐Ÿ˜ˆ off ๐Ÿ“ด her ๐Ÿ‘ธ head ๐Ÿ—ฃ. My throat ๐Ÿ˜ shivers โ„ as her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ skull ๐Ÿ’€ travels โœˆ down ๐Ÿ”ป my digestive ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿด tract ๐Ÿ˜œ. A meal ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ fit ๐Ÿ’ช for a king ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿคด๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿฟ. I ๐Ÿ‘ kiss ๐Ÿ’‹ her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ torso ๐Ÿ‘ค, the only part ๐Ÿ† of her ๐Ÿ‘ฉ not eaten ๐Ÿ‘… yet ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘€, and place ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ it in my breast ๐Ÿ€ pocket ๐Ÿ‘–. A final ๐Ÿ‘† dessert ๐Ÿก, saved ๐Ÿ’พ for a special ๐Ÿ˜ฒ occasion ๐Ÿค”.
Did you forget to snort gfuel last night?