give settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Any aimassist just don't go above what vape allows you to using the sliders as that might look blatant.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bisect

Social Credit
my cfg sucks, so can someone give their aim assist settings? its for practice pvp and hcf
It really depends what server you're playing. For HCF if its Viper Autoclicker 8-13CPS, Reach 3.00 - 3.04, Velocity 90 100 100. These are just closet cheating settings so you could probably go a bit higher if you wanted to.

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
my cfg sucks, so can someone give their aim assist settings? its for practice pvp and hcf
i have a good config here u go, bypasses most servers completely
AutoClicker: 12-15 Extra+
AimAssist: Any (keep it on slider) FOV: 200 Distance: 5
Reach: 3.04-3.07 (may ban so be safe)
Velocity: Don't

bankzlupin

Social Credit
bro everyone's different, just like people have different dpi and mc sensitivity everyone has different aim assist, just try it and see what works best for you
i can try his out and see if it works for me? it hurts no one if i just try them. maybe they work for me or not

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i can try his out and see if it works for me? it hurts no one if i just try them. maybe they work for me or not
Literally just use whatever settings, try whatever. Personally I like aiming legit so I don't use aimassist most of the time.

HitboxTeo

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
It really depends what server you're playing. For HCF if its Viper Autoclicker 8-13CPS, Reach 3.00 - 3.04, Velocity 90 100 100. These are just closet cheating settings so you could probably go a bit higher if you wanted to.
Does these work for vipermc hcf right now? I got banned yesterday on viper after 5 minutes with vape lite with this config:

Autoclick: 12-14 cps
Reach: 3.1

Can you let me know please

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Does these work for vipermc hcf right now? I got banned yesterday on viper after 5 minutes with vape lite with this config:

Turn off reach change ac to 10-16

VapeV4 VapeLite

bisect

Social Credit

Yes it should work. but the reason you got banned with your config is your reach was too high.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bisect

Social Credit
But my reach was only 0.10 dude, and the other players on viper use high reach also
I just used your reach settings on an alt and got almost instantly banned, trust me its your reach. Viper players are most likely using half of that