Ghost Client for 1.19.2 (?)

vxql

Social Credit
Anyone know of any ghost PvP clients for more current versions of MC? Thanks!
very hard to stay undetected in this version because of the way pvp works, if you wanna cheat while being undetected + not blatant then use vape lite 1.16.5 forge as it is the only one u can use rn but if you wanna be blatant use meteor wurst or future client

vxql

Social Credit
Anyone know of any ghost PvP clients for more current versions of MC? Thanks!
oh yeah and i recommend using aim assist, sprint and render cheats u can probably sneak hitboxes but anything above 0.35 you get detected by most servers so go 0.25-0.30 to be safe if you do want to use it and dont forget to be ready to screenshare because people on that version are retarded and will screenshare you for no reason

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
oh yeah and i recommend using aim assist, sprint and render cheats u can probably sneak hitboxes but anything above 0.35 you get detected by most servers so go 0.25-0.30 to be safe if you do want to use it and dont forget to be ready to screenshare because people on that version are retarded and will screenshare you for no reason
"No reason, 0.3 hitbox" Definitely a great closet setting.

vxql

Social Credit
Yeah I would go max 0,2 which is high in itself, if you wanna really closet probably just use reach or lower hitboxes.
You dont have to use hitboxes but i personally havent got detected for awhile for using 0.3 i wouldnt use any kind of reach or velo

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You dont have to use hitboxes but i personally havent got detected for awhile for using 0.3 i wouldnt use any kind of reach or velo
Hitboxes are easy to detect so if those bypasses you can definitely use reach, but yeah if hitboxes work they are superior to reach as they provide a number of other advantages too.