flying

Lupa

Social Credit
so you can still spawnfly, i tested this, but how do you "respawnfly"? ive heard this word somewhere but idk what it means so can anyone explain to me how it works? also is there still this method with the fireball?

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
you can still spawnfly, for respawnflying what you do is when u die hold w and space and go until near the border before you tp to mid (from reaching the border) then at like 1 second go forward so u get tped to mid, when u respawn then just toggle fly, if ur talking abt like fb/tnt fly with blink then no, its patched

Reactions: Smh

Lupa

Social Credit
you can still spawnfly, for respawnflying what you do is when u die hold w and space and go until near the border before you tp to mid (from reaching the border) then at like 1 second go forward so u get tped to mid, when u respawn then just toggle fly, if ur talking abt like fb/tnt fly with blink then no, its patched
i still dont really understand since im braindead, do you have any example clips / vids

Lupa

Social Credit
yeah, I dont like hypixel ss but there vid can explain it:
(they fake there ws vids, use hidden modules and say there good)
ah, okay whatever thank you, this tutorial really helped me.
(also yeah hes a youtuber about cheating why shouldnt he cheat in his ws's)

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
ah, okay whatever thank you, this tutorial really helped me.
(also yeah hes a youtuber about cheating why shouldnt he cheat in his ws's)
im not saying them cheating hard thats the problem, im saying the problem is them faking their ws, ive made multiple comments exposing them for them to be magically deleted, hmmm, they fake it so hard, keathiz exposed them end of story

Sadist

Social Credit
im not saying them cheating hard thats the problem, im saying the problem is them faking their ws, ive made multiple comments exposing them for them to be magically deleted, hmmm, they fake it so hard, keathiz exposed them end of story
Hypixel SS is the most fake faggot ever, like he generally is a nigga that needs to commit toaster bath and delete his fucking channel like the faggot he is