fly on hypixel?

thatoneguy

Social Credit
I'm tryna fly in bedwars, wondering if v4 has fly bypass? And if so, do I need to fb fly, respawn fly, etc?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Yes, fly bypasses but only for a few seconds. Doing it for extended amounts of time will get you banned. NEVER use it on your main

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
what fly mode are you using to bypass for a few seconds?
i believe vape v3 has a hypixel mode, i recommend you use that because it's specifically tailored to bypass hypixel.
doing it for too long will result in a ban, i don't recommend using it to fly across islands or maps or anything

i think the best use for fly is as a better way to take no kb for a few hits

winstonwlau

Social Credit
i believe vape v3 has a hypixel mode, i recommend you use that because it's specifically tailored to bypass hypixel.
doing it for too long will result in a ban, i don't recommend using it to fly across islands or maps or anything

how about fly settings for vape v4?

TheSlowly

Social Credit

Holy shit.
Its not bypass.For watchingdog,it would begin check player after 5s when the game start.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
how about fly settings for vape v4?

there's only one mode for vape v4, which is the normal mode, so i'd just use that

Holy shit.
Its not bypass.For watchingdog,it would begin check player after 5s when the game start.

how are you using fly? you can only use it for a few seconds without getting banned. even then, it's still pretty risky. vape v3 is old and its blatant modules are pretty much patched. use vape v4.

TheSlowly

Social Credit
there's only one mode for vape v4, which is the normal mode, so i'd just use that

how are you using fly? you can only use it for a few seconds without getting banned. even then, it's still pretty risky. vape v3 is old and its blatant modules are pretty much patched. use vape v4.
Do you understand what I had said?