Fly Modes + Timer Specific Packages

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
1. Fly modes: AirJump/Balance
2. Add a feature to timer where i can select different packages and also add some extra options like fastbow to it
Altenative title: ban me pls i wanna blatant stuff in vape GHOST client ;););)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
vape still got some blatant features while others are hidden, so why not make them better?
vape is the biggest and the most targeted client on the market. so even if manthe works on new blatant modules, all anticheats/servers will try to patch is as soon as possible (happened on v4.10 update where vape got bedbreaker, hypixel decided to patch surrounding on the same day) instead of wasting time on modules that are patchable pretty fast, vape works on undetectable/ghost modules that can be used in long term

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
vape is the biggest and the most targeted client on the market. so even if manthe works on new blatant modules, all anticheats/servers will try to patch is as soon as possible (happened on v4.10 update where vape got bedbreaker, hypixel decided to patch surrounding on the same day) instead of wasting time on modules that are patchable pretty fast, vape works on undetectable/ghost modules that can be used in long term
thats just one time this happened.

pickledick

Social Credit
thats just one time this happened.
no, thats one time they got hypixel to patch something basic that shouldve been patched a long time ago. its not really a blatant bypass thing. you used to be able to have exploits that lasted a while on hypixel, but at some point they started patching them a lot faster, especially directed at vape because its the most popular. you cant get away with those these days anymore, especially not something big as vape, and the alts situation is completely different now. hence why blatant modules are gone mostly and the rest are getting removed. its a ghost client

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
2. Add a feature to timer where i can select different packages and also add some extra options like fastbow to it
this is a ghost client meant for "legit" cheating not blatant cheating as such this will never be added

VapeV4 VapeLite

Shoffli

Social Credit
this is a ghost client meant for "legit" cheating not blatant cheating as such this will never be added
v4 started as a hybrit client once, even since it's ghost targeted a timer selection feature would be nice to see on some items

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
ive literally never heard of balance fly please educate me

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
What the fuck? Vape is not for blatant as ma boy Simon camps the vape updates and patches ANYTHING blatant

Reactions: kms