Fire COCK module

Add fire cock module to Vape!?

• Yes I am very well endowed!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No I have a small penis and the module wouldn’t be applicable!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Vape

Social Credit
Render a 3D fire cock on your player that only vape users can see that way everyone using vape will known how well endowed you are!

Of course I am the most well endowed member on the forums so @Manthe will need to give me a special Supreme Fire cock cosmetic folks.

Last edited:

buyspook

Social Credit
Render a 3D fire cock on your player that only vape users can see that way everyone using vape will known how well endowed you are!

Of course I am the most well endowed member on the forums so @Manthe will need to give me a special Supreme Fire cock cosmetic folks.
Reminds me of the infamous Willy. It has a module which shows a white penis. If Manthe ever does implement this, there should be a color slider or a LSD cock/penis:)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I'm pretty sure way back when, we actually had something similar to that for Spook. We had a little ghost logo cape and it would render on a few of our staff members & friends if you saw them in game and you were using the client.

Vape

Social Credit
It’s a render module lol, why would it be blatant? It’s completely server side
I think he means he wants a toggle button because he does not want other vapers to see him vaping people down.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Actually it would be cool to add an option for users to enable a Vape cape if users wants to, don't think Vape needs anything to be added right now so yeah

Untethered

Social Credit
Yeah this would obviously have to be toggleable cos staff members could have it on and see who owns vape and then ban them