Finally got a PC setup!

vapedonut

Social Credit
ok, so I have a brand new pc. It has no cheats previously on it, and I need help. I want this to stay safe forever, and I am buying 45 days on vape lite today. How can I safely install it and use it. I’ve read just about every thread and watched videos, but I’m very u familiar to “pc slang or just windows terms in general”. Pls help me, thanks. Any tips or important things to remember are appreciated!

KhwPp

Social Credit
You can follow Vape's tutorial and disable all the unnecessary stuff (at least for me), *disabling Prefetch is a must.
But overall following Ryan's latest tutorial is enough.

vapedonut

Social Credit
You can follow Vape's tutorial and disable all the unnecessary stuff (at least for me), *disabling Prefetch is a must.
But overall following Ryan's latest tutorial is enough.
What’s prefetch? I’m windows dumb

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
You do not need to disable prefetch, vape already deletes the things related to that for you.

vapedonut

Social Credit
You do not need to disable prefetch, vape already deletes the things related to that for you.
So I will download VL from a different computer, put it on a usb drive, rename it to something like Spotify and leave it on my desktop. When I wanna play the craft I run it, and I’m good. If I get frozen I just self destruct and shift delete around a minute after?

return

Social Credit
So I will download VL from a different computer, put it on a usb drive, rename it to something like Spotify and leave it on my desktop. When I wanna play the craft I run it, and I’m good. If I get frozen I just self destruct and shift delete around a minute after?
just download it on ur new pc, if ur downloading it on chrome clear history after: clear history, myactivity.google.com/myactivity, clear %temp% then restart explorer.exe

KhwPp

Social Credit
I disable Prefetch because I really don't want any logs of exes y run on my machine being honest, I have my Prefetch disabled probably since V2.30.

Manthe will not answer you that so literally just follow what Ryan says, and yes just rename it Spotify.exe and upload to cloud and then download and that's it.