Feature Suggestion: Click Amplifier

Rases

Social Credit
I have come up with this idea a few month ago, but I was not ready to post it until now bcz I was not very sure if it would actually be a sufficiently useful module for @Manthe to add.

Explanation: basically this is, in some way, a autoclicker but works in a completely different way. Instead of giving you a set range of cps when you press down the mouse 1 bottom, "Click Amplifier" gives you more cps (through some randomized algorithm) than you normally do when you spam clicking like a legit person.

E.g.
You click, say, about 7 cps legitimately, and you are not happy with it because you want to have 12 cps but you can't jitterclick. Click amplifier increase your own 7cps to 12cps by either adding some clicks between your own clicks or completely removing your own click packets (aka swing packets) and send vape's own randomized 12cps autoclicker packets.

Some designs:

Mode (Assign[0.0--20.0], Multiplier[1--6])
Assign[0--20]: when you spam clicks the mouse 1 bottom, it gives you a set range of cps from 0 to 20
Multiplier[1.0--6.0]: when you spam clicks the mouse 1 bottom with some cps, it transfer this cps to a higher cps by some randomized algorithm, with the multiplier from 1.0--6.0

Start Check (Click Delay[0ms--1000ms], Click Number[2--10]): Defines "spam clicking" personally as a signal for click amplifier to start working.
Click Delay[0ms--1000ms]: Defines the time value between each two clicks under which the clicking is considered to be "spam clicking"
Click Number[2--10]: Defines the number of clicks with set Click Delay value above which the clicking is considered to be "spam clicking"

Delay[0ms--1000ms]: Defines the time value between the time you start "spam clicking" and click amplifier start to function

Blockhit
: Same as autoclicker

Right Click Mode: Same as autoclicker

Block Break Check: Same as autocilcker

Limited to Items: Same as autoclicker

Reason Why this Should be Implemented:
1. Legitimacy Reason: This looks extremely legit with low multiplier/low set cps when you are recording with mouse cam/face cam or you are just playing games with others in discord, because you are actually spam clicking with your fingers shaking and of course the click sound, while you are gaining a large advantage (higher cps)
2. Comfort: Some people (including myself) are not very used to autoclicker because i) they feel uncomfortable aimming while using an autoclicker. ii) they enjoys spam clicking over pressing the mouse 1 bottom

Some Counterpoint for this module:
1. The randomized algorithm might be hard to create consider the fact that people clicks in different way
2. It might be hard to use because there are so many values waiting for the users to set and it might just be very confusing. Also, a mistake in this setting might easily result in a ban.

Ps: This can be seen as a extension to a double click mouse. However, instead of giving you twice the cps (multiplier 2), it gives you a more modifiable cps. For some people that clicks like 10 cps with their own hand but want higher cps, double click mouse might be a bad option because it will give them like 20 cps, which is bannable in many servers.

Saprix

Social Credit
1. Legitimacy Reason: This looks extremely legit with low multiplier/low set cps when you are recording with mouse cam/face cam or you are just playing games with others in discord, because you are actually spam clicking with your fingers shaking and of course the click sound, while you are gaining a large advantage (higher cps)
I really agree

Rases

Social Credit
Forgot to mention, another good thing about this is that some people use autoclicker and meanwhile toggle legitaura from time to time. If they accidentally use legit aura and autoclicker at the same time, it would generate a lot of cps and gets the player banned.

Saprix

Social Credit
some anticheats watch your clicks, so if you "click" without actually clicking its gonna give it away, shitty anticheat wont see this like hypixel and minemen :hehe: (i might be wrong) but if could then good idea
Minemen is the best ac. No one single ac detects autoclicker ( with reasonable cps )

kerza

Social Credit
I have come up with this idea a few month ago, but I was not ready to post it until now bcz I was not very sure if it would actually be a sufficiently useful module for @Manthe to add.

Explanation: basically this is, in some way, a autoclicker but works in a completely different way. Instead of giving you a set range of cps when you press down the mouse 1 bottom, "Click Amplifier" gives you more cps (through some randomized algorithm) than you normally do when you spam clicking like a legit person.

E.g.
You click, say, about 7 cps legitimately, and you are not happy with it because you want to have 12 cps but you can't jitterclick. Click amplifier increase your own 7cps to 12cps by either adding some clicks between your own clicks or completely removing your own click packets (aka swing packets) and send vape's own randomized 12cps autoclicker packets.

Some designs:

Mode (Assign[0.0--20.0], Multiplier[1--6])
Assign[0--20]: when you spam clicks the mouse 1 bottom, it gives you a set range of cps from 0 to 20
Multiplier[1.0--6.0]: when you spam clicks the mouse 1 bottom with some cps, it transfer this cps to a higher cps by some randomized algorithm, with the multiplier from 1.0--6.0

Start Check (Click Delay[0ms--1000ms], Click Number[2--10]): Defines "spam clicking" personally as a signal for click amplifier to start working.
Click Delay[0ms--1000ms]: Defines the time value between each two clicks under which the clicking is considered to be "spam clicking"
Click Number[2--10]: Defines the number of clicks with set Click Delay value above which the clicking is considered to be "spam clicking"

Delay[0ms--1000ms]: Defines the time value between the time you start "spam clicking" and click amplifier start to function

Blockhit
: Same as autoclicker

Right Click Mode: Same as autoclicker

Block Break Check: Same as autocilcker

Limited to Items: Same as autoclicker

2. Comfort: Some people (including myself) are not very used to autoclicker because i) they feel uncomfortable aimming while using an autoclicker. ii) they enjoys spam clicking over pressing the mouse 1 bottom

Some Counterpoint for this module:
1. The randomized algorithm might be hard to create consider the fact that people clicks in different way
2. It might be hard to use because there are so many values waiting for the users to set and it might just be very confusing. Also, a mistake in this setting might easily result in a ban.

Ps: This can be seen as a extension to a double click mouse. However, instead of giving you twice the cps (multiplier 2), it gives you a more modifiable cps. For some people that clicks like 10 cps with their own hand but want higher cps, double click mouse might be a bad option because it will give them like 20 cps, which is bannable in many servers.
I completely agree with this idea, +1 @Manthe please make this click amplifier

kerza

Social Credit
Seems like it could be useful. It sounds a bit recording oriented which is typically something I avoid but, I could see how it might also help with better control of when you actually intend to Autoclick.
I know it’s been a while but I think it could also be useful for people who can’t double click (have a double protected mouse) I would do thus recording or not.