Feather > Lunar?

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
idk if is only me but i get the triple of fps with feather client lmao (on lunar 500)

1644984159942.png

bruhpoop

Social Credit
idk if is only me but i get the triple of fps with feather client lmao (on lunar 500)

View attachment 5369
for higher end pcs feather is way better fps i just use feather since the mods are so accessible since i play some sb occasionally its nice because of its versatility between a pvp client and a skyblock. Also the fos for me seems to flow alot sometimes im getting 1000 fps other times like 250 but this will probs be fixed and for my if it becomes stable probably like around 600-900fps

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
There is no point of running higher fps than your monitors refresh rate, if you have a 144HZ monitor, only 144 frames will be displayed, you can’t physically see anything past that without a higher refresh rate. If it does look different it’s just an illusion.

Sadist

Social Credit

View attachment 5369
If u get above 200 fps, there is no point using Lunar as it's only good for that, Feather on the other hand is well designed and has the amazing feature of being able to add mods to it, meaning you can cheat while listening to in game spotify music :)

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
If u get above 200 fps, there is no point using Lunar as it's only good for that, Feather on the other hand is well designed and has the amazing feature of being able to add mods to it, meaning you can cheat while listening to in game spotify music :)
i ask?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
There is no point of running higher fps than your monitors refresh rate, if you have a 144HZ monitor, only 144 frames will be displayed, you can’t physically see anything past that without a higher refresh rate. If it does look different it’s just an illusion.
completely wrong, as higher fps still give you better, oftentimes more stable frametimes as well as lower input lag. you can have a 'smoother' experience on 60fps than on 144fps if the 144fps produce unstable frametimes

tl;dr: getting fps above your monitors refresh rate has benefits and is still worth getting if possible

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
completely wrong, as higher fps still give you better, oftentimes more stable frametimes as well as lower input lag. you can have a 'smoother' experience on 60fps than on 144fps if the 144fps produce unstable frametimes

tl;dr: getting fps above your monitors refresh rate has benefits and is still worth getting if possible
Ah yes almost forgot about input lag, the change is very small though, you don’t need 900 fps to correct it… If you have a 144HZ monitor and go say 180fps the input lag is basically non existent.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Ah yes almost forgot about input lag, the change is very small though, you don’t need 900 fps to correct it… If you have a 144HZ monitor and go say 180fps the input lag is basically non existent.
i have a vastly better experience in csgo when i have about 300 fps instead of 150 and lower due to frametimes and input lag. i wasnt saying that this is an extremely major effect, just a noticeable one, and one that in my opinion is worth it

The Star

Social Credit
I dont even care about the argument here, but ingame spotify mod... i wants its.