Fear

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
Hello, people, I'm a little worried, I'm going to buy my vape but it's at my uncle's house, and on my cell phone, with another connection, if I buy there, will my account be blocked? I'm very worried about this blocked account deal. I do not want to lose my money, I really want to have the vape because it is the best ghost client of all.

Dark_

Social Credit
Hello, people, I'm a little worried, I'm going to buy my vape but it's at my uncle's house, and on my cell phone, with another connection, if I buy there, will my account be blocked? I'm very worried about this blocked account deal. I do not want to lose my money, I really want to have the vape because it is the best ghost client of all.
No you are allowed to change IP and HWID. As long as you have ownership of the account you are fine.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
You won’t get your account locked unless their house is hundreds of miles away. If for some reason you get locked you can submit a contact form regarding that to get unlocked.

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Manthe, post: 24773, member: 4"] Você não receberá sua conta bloqueada, a menos que a casa deles esteja a centenas de quilômetros de distância. Se por algum motivo você ficar bloqueado, você pode enviar um formulário de contato para ser desbloqueado. [/ QUOTE]
Wow, thanks a lot, so my vape already I'm sure I'm going to buy day 1, hehe!

ImBeastTayler

Social Credit
[QUOTE = "Manthe, post: 24773, member: 4"] Você não receberá sua conta bloqueada, a menos que a casa deles esteja a centenas de quilômetros de distância. Se por algum motivo você ficar bloqueado, você pode enviar um formulário de contato para ser desbloqueado. [/ QUOTE]
So if I buy the vape and put all the data, then I'll travel to the other side of the world, if I download the vape there will my account be blocked? You can let me not pass my vape to anyone, it's just mine, you can answer my question, please, thank you.