Farewell

KhwPp

Social Credit
Lately I've been very busy with school (finishing soon), meaning I do have already college/other stuff in mind.
I don't want to be too dramatic, but the thing is that I don't even play the game anymore; the little time I get I normally is spent on my PS4 which is great because I still have some friends that play there.
Anyways, the forum has been alright and I have to say I enjoyed it.
I do hope this forum doesn't die quickly because being honest, it's nice to share a little moment of the afternoon on here.
I don't have to mention those who were and also are cool with me, they'll know who I'm talking about.
Unexpected, but that's how things are, take care all of you.

Good bye.

-KhwPp

Ocureal

Social Credit
Lately I've been very busy with school (finishing soon), meaning I do have already college/other stuff in mind.
I don't want to be too dramatic, but the thing is that I don't even play the game anymore; the little time I get I normally is spent on my PS4 which is great because I still have some friends that play there.
I do hope this forum doesn't die quickly because being honest, it's nice to share a little moment of the afternoon on here.
I don't have to mention those who were and also are cool with me, they'll know who I'm talking about.

Good bye.

-KhwPp
nigga dont fuckin leave, i need your vape settings

Stealth

Social Credit

Good bye.

-KhwPp
Peace. It's been great talking to you, Ryan, VapeDonut, Prometheus, OkBae, and possibly a few others.

This forum is dead. It's just filled with autism, and people asking for help 24/7. I haven't touched Minecraft in months.

This community is dead.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Peace. It's been great talking to you, Ryan, VapeDonut, Prometheus, OkBae, and possibly a few others.

This forum is dead. It's just filled with autism, and people asking for help 24/7. I haven't touched Minecraft in months.

This community is dead.
kys, you didnt name me.

Ocureal

Social Credit
nigga dont fuckin leave, i need your vape settings
all jokes aside, you were a cool guy tbh, i liked you over everyone, not trying to dickride. but i am a prime guy which means i dont want to show careness so, alright bud pce bro.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hopefully I'm joining back when I finish my exams and other stuff. See you.

vapedonut

Social Credit

This community is dead.
BYe bro. Just logged on to 160 unread cancer notifications, I understand why ur goin

Prometheus

Social Credit

Good bye.

-KhwPp
Cya dude, this forum died a long time ago.