Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
he doxxes people
he's prob just an edgy anarkiddie

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
why bother making a post about a child he literally bragged about sniping sammy green when he had 90 subs giving him any attention at all is just pointless sammy gave him enough

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
who did he dox i dont remember
They released info on the old sniper club server (before it got terminated) about random people within the bedwars community, I don't think any of them were relevant as far as I know but it still wasn't right.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
They released info on the old sniper club server (before it got terminated) about random people within the bedwars community, I don't think any of them were relevant as far as I know but it still wasn't right.
.-.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
snipers club is xylans as retarded as they are you cant call them irrelevant this isnt even being biased since i was part of xylans because it went to shit but you are a nobody compared

Social Credit
yeah hes the type of friend to take everything seriosuly like bro your hacking on a kids game. stop being so fucking serious
yeah that is true like his fanbase think his snipes are actually for a greater good. like geez all he is doing is annoying the fuck out of people in minecraft, and he acts like their some saviour

Kuerochi

Social Credit
yeah that is true like his fanbase think his snipes are actually for a greater good. like geez all he is doing is annoying the fuck out of people in minecraft, and he acts like their some saviour
yeah i dont think killing people in bedwars is saving people lol. its just for reactions.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
snipers club is xylans as retarded as they are you cant call them irrelevant this isnt even being biased since i was part of xylans because it went to shit but you are a nobody compared
I didn’t say xylans or them were irrelevant, I said the people they were EXPOSING were randoms (to my knowledge) mb tho I worded it strange.

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
I didn’t say xylans or them were irrelevant, I said the people they were EXPOSING were randoms (to my knowledge) mb tho I worded it strange.
yes what they do is dox easy targets to act harmful the only relevant dox they did was reza & bombies dox and it was fed to them

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
i totally forgot about doxxing, the main part of me hating them is them saying "We BEST SNiPERS tHat donT BlaTANt" and fake there ws vids then delete comments that expose them, they use 1 hitboxes and doxxing I forgot, yeah now that I think about it they are more shitty then I thought

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit
i totally forgot about doxxing, the main part of me hating them is them saying "We BEST SNiPERS tHat donT BlaTANt" and fake there ws vids then delete comments that expose them, they use 1 hitboxes and doxxing I forgot, yeah now that I think about it they are more shitty then I thought
They use .2 and claim "its not that blatant"