Too similar???

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Untethered

Social Credit
i am considering buying Exhibition, but wondering if it is too much like Vape. I know @Arithmo is working on the blatant Vape features and Exhibition. I’m not sure if soon enough, Vape will have basically the same features as Exhibition. What do you guys think? Is it worth buying or too similar?

buyspook

Social Credit
i am considering buying Exhibition, but wondering if it is too much like Vape. I know @Arithmo is working on the blatant Vape features and Exhibition. I’m not sure if soon enough, Vape will have basically the same features as Exhibition. What do you guys think? Is it worth buying or too similar?
If you already have a client have blatant features to bypasses Hypixel, why do you need another client? You see, this is something that’s really bugging me. One of my friend literally bought every single client out there but never uses it. Of course, granted money isn’t a issue for you. You want to make that you will use it constantly and not just buy it because it’s quote on quote private or good. I’m not saying Exhibition is bad, in fact it’s a very good Hypixel client and out performs Vape in terms of blatantly cheating. I’m saying that if you already have a client that have bypassing blatant features, there’s really no point in buying another client especially for $50! Also, the person who develops the blatant features are Arithmo. So it shouldn’t be as bad when you compare Vape with Exhibition. If you don’t have Vape V3, then you could think about purchasing Exhibition. Also, I don’t think Vape will have the exact same features as Exhibition. That’s just my personal opinion of course. Buying it or not is up to you. Good luck.

Last edited:

Untethered

Social Credit
Ok thanks everyone I was sort of hoping @Arithmo would reply and say if he would add the same features as Exhibition to V3 (which I already own btw).

KhwPp

Social Credit
Arithmo is retarded he doesn't even reply his own discord dms for purchase inquiries, and that's not recent even, I'm talking about some weeks ago already.

Untethered

Social Credit
Arithmo is retarded he doesn't even reply his own discord dms for purchase inquiries, and that's not recent even, I'm talking about some weeks ago already.
Yeah I have asked many times for the client but he hasn’t replied.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Or maybe I just don't want to sell. Anyways Vape will continue to receive blatant updates, keep in mind it's still a ghost client.