ERROR ACCOUNT LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape

Social Credit
My account got locked this happend just now when I tried to update my IP it said "You cannot update your IP to this" and I don't account share manthe knows this I saw another thread that says this and was just wondering is this happening to everyone?

I have a dynamic IP but that cant be the issue as i've had to update my IP every day since i bought it sometimes more than twice a day. I have also not set my HWID on any other PC so i'm pretty confident its not an issue on my end @Manthe can you fix this?

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
I'm guessing that manthe made his shit too sensitive.

Hopefully I don't come back to this game, and then my account just gets locked after updating the IP.
Yeah that was my guess I'm not really worried about it as it won't take long for Manthe to verify it was a false positive.

Vape

Social Credit
no, i think your account gets locked if your hwid id changes and then changes back to the previous
Thing is my HWID hasn't been changed since the database breach so I don't get how my account got locked?

Vape

Social Credit
Contact Manthe. @vape.gg/contact

This isn’t a help desk.

Probably because your using a VPN while accessing vape.gg and logging into your account or someone stole your password and email and used it? ^ idk
Did this man actually just hit me with a 'This isn't a help desk line'... after I coded vape what a ungrateful son of a gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.