Effective Fly Settings for Hypixel

Lance

Social Credit
Hey, just wanted to know if there were any good fly settings for hypixel, mainly for bedwars and skywars. I used Fly with hypixel mode turned on, and antibot on, but still got banned after a few games.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hey, just wanted to know if there were any good fly settings for hypixel, mainly for bedwars and skywars. I used Fly with hypixel mode turned on, and antibot on, but still got banned after a few games.
by watchdog or staff?

MastaNub

Social Credit
there are a few easy bypasses you can do. you can literally use wurst and bypass hypixel easily.

when falling you can fly for ~100 blocks but you gotta use some really fast flight
when you're hit by an explosion you can fly any distance for ~2 seconds

NigerianStoner

Social Credit
Put fly on vanilla mode, turn speed to 2.6 and vertical speed to 1.9.

You can as he said tnt yourself then fly away.

You can jump and toggle it midair, wait it for it to lag you to the ground then you can fly off for about 3 seconds.

legitplayer

Social Credit
there are a few easy bypasses you can do. you can literally use wurst and bypass hypixel easily.

when falling you can fly for ~100 blocks but you gotta use some really fast flight
when you're hit by an explosion you can fly any distance for ~2 seconds

stinky frenchie1111! jk

Lithic

Social Credit
probably not as there was a fly patch on all clients a few weeks ago that was bypassed by other blatant clients
Ye I tried and got banned but only after the second time flying in one game I recommend to everyone else only fly once in a game