Duel Info

Aidan

Social Credit
I was suggesting that you add a UHC option.

I play UHC more than PotPvP now, and I was wondering you could add some different options.

Such as; amount of gapples and heads eaten, amount of bow shots hit, and amount of times rodded.

Dark_

Social Credit
I was suggesting that you add a UHC option.

I play UHC more than PotPvP now, and I was wondering you could add some different options.

Such as; amount of gapples and heads eaten, amount of bow shots hit, and amount of times rodded.
Heads would be hard depending on what server you play, most 1.7 servers use just a gapple for a head. I really know nothing about coding, but I think it would be harder to find out if it was a head or not. Maybe they can track potion effects or something of the sort?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Heads would be hard depending on what server you play, most 1.7 servers use just a gapple for a head. I really know nothing about coding, but I think it would be harder to find out if it was a head or not. Maybe they can track potion effects or something of the sort?
This is exactly why this is an unrealistic suggestion. We can't track potion effects, that is not something that is transmitted to the user client by the server. We can pull information about what other users are wearing (when you use nametags, you can use the 'show equipment' option to see what I mean), but we cannot pull information about potion effects, and since (like you said) golden heads are often just custom coded gapples, this suggestion simply just can't happen unless we think of some unorthodox way to track which version of gapple they're using.

KhwPp

Social Credit
This is doable.
Also you could add an extra option for 'Vanilla Gapples/items' for non-modified items.