Dreamer_420's Vape Settings

Mineman

Social Credit
Hello, so I was once trying to remake dreamer's vape settings, and they look 100% alike for me and my videos.

-- I've used these settings for MONTHS on pvplounge, 1 month on potpvp, and a long time on other servers --

Autoclicker: 10 - 15 | This simulates butterflyclicking and is a legit and undetectable autoclicker settings even though it is a pretty high setting.

Aimassist: -/-

Reach: 3.00 - 3.31 | For some people 3.3 is pretty high, but in this of the 0.3 blocks of randomization its perfect.

Velocity:
Horizontal: 96
Vertical: 100
Chance: 100%

Hope you guys enjoyed these settings! they worked really well for me and I hope that they work great for you. Have a nice day!

Kevin

Social Credit
for some reason i cant play with that low reach settings, the minimun is 3.1 - 3.4 for me LOL

Kevin

Social Credit
Dreamer would be more obvious, he just lowers his fov. And you might want to put LITE in the title in order not to confuse anyone.
Dreamer's blatant settings for reg vape:
xYGQJpar.jpg
did he used strafe and wtap? he is actually more blatant. min. 3.4 reach lol​

Mineman

Social Credit
I don't think that he used vape whilst recording, but he was/Is a blatant client user. Dreamer only uses the settings when he wants to be blatant on shitty servers. I don't know what his closet settings are, but I do know that he actually paid for/made an external program that would press W for him.
he has a custom client made by dewgs and manthe I believe

KhwPp

Social Credit
Dreamer would be more obvious, he just lowers his fov. And you might want to put LITE in the title in order not to confuse anyone.
Dreamer's blatant settings for reg vape:
xYGQJpar.jpg
hi from LF.