mineman1

Social Credit
hey, haven’t been active in the cheating scene for a few years now. apparently lunar removed their client side antichear a year or so ago, and i’ve seen inconclusive answers about whether vape injects into lunar.

does vape v4 inject? does vape lite inject? does manthe clicker work? how about badlion client?

does lunar still hardware ban?

vec.

Social Credit
hey, haven’t been active in the cheating scene for a few years now. apparently lunar removed their client side antichear a year or so ago, and i’ve seen inconclusive answers about whether vape injects into lunar.

does vape v4 inject? does vape lite inject? does manthe clicker work? how about badlion client?

Vape v4 and lite both inject into lunar and badlion

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit

BLC + Lunar work w/ v4 and lite. They don't.

mineman1

Social Credit
well then Idk man you could try reinstalling vape and see if it works
what do you mean by reinstalling? just redownload vape?
vape v4 and vape lite both crash, but i randomly got vape lite to inject once. reinstalling lunar didn’t fix it

vec.

Social Credit
what do you mean by reinstalling? just redownload vape?
vape v4 and vape lite both crash, but i randomly got vape lite to inject once. reinstalling lunar didn’t fix it
I mean like uninstall vape and install it again or just redownload it

laoboliLeo

Social Credit

Sometiomes, they can be injected normally, but Vape V4 injecting Lunar Client may cause a crash

Uhxd

Social Credit
For me it says: No minecraft found, open minecraft to continue. Did it got patched or am i doing something wrong. (vape v4)

Uhxd

Social Credit
Window minecraft and then vape will find it, you have to have both opened at the same time
i dont realy exactly what u meant so i tried opening vanila 1.8.9 and lunar 1.8.9 but it just inject into vannila. And i tried to window lunar and that dint work aswell.

edit: found it :D

Last edited: