does vape work on badlion

Veraux

Social Credit
There are already posts about this, use that search bar manthe so generously provided

Veraux

Social Credit
so you just inject it off the normal minecraft launcher ?
Are you talking about other cheats or a pvp client? No pvp client makes you appear more legit, you can hack on any of them. Just use one that you like and that vape injects to

billcrewsbey

Social Credit
Are you talking about other cheats or a pvp client? No pvp client makes you appear more legit, you can hack on any of them. Just use one that you like and that vape injects to
yeah like a pvp client is what i meant. But if badlion and lunar dont really work what pvp client should i use?>

Veraux

Social Credit
yeah like a pvp client is what i meant. But if badlion and lunar dont really work what pvp client should i use?>
If you want to use a pvp client and don’t want to worry about it becoming incompatible randomly, get an external client. They have less features, but work on all clients. For example, cucklord, dream, tap, unicorn lite, yukio, etc.

billcrewsbey

Social Credit
Only lite works on BLC. No client makes you seem legit. Just closet cheat and you're fine. But if people ask why you use forge just be like "because it's more customizable"
so if i purchase lite version of vape client will it stop paying each month once the total hits 35 bucks or?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Only lite works on BLC. No client makes you seem legit. Just closet cheat and you're fine. But if people ask why you use forge just be like "because it's more customizable"
Forge being more customizable is the most stupid thing I’ve heard no legit player that I know of uses forge

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
but it literally is more customizable?
No one is gonna believe that badlion/lunar has everything better, much more clean, FPS boost, etc. I don’t know what special mods you need to make forge be decent, when modpacks and clients have everything imaginable

thegamer505

Social Credit
Forge being more customizable is the most stupid thing I’ve heard no legit player that I know of uses forge
I play skyblock as well as other competitive pvp gamemodes, so i just simply say "because I play skyblock". Forge is simply much better for skyblock due to mods like chattriggers and neu not being fully available to pvp clients, so it's a fairly easy excuse.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I play skyblock as well as other competitive pvp gamemodes, so i just simply say "because I play skyblock". Forge is simply much better for skyblock due to mods like chattriggers and neu not being fully available to pvp clients, so it's a fairly easy excuse.
That’s a really good point but I either way I would love support for pvp clients