Does the replace exe with the same exe work still for Paladin bypass? Is there a program that can disrupt Paladin scans?

JustJohn

Social Credit
I have not been here for awhile so just wanted to know: If I inject Vape Lite into Lunar and use the whole rename the client, then if I am about to be ss'ed I can drag the same name exe in and replace to bypass? I also heard that there was a program that if you ran, it would mess up the Paladin scan? Is that a thing that exists? I tried making a custom client based on Optifine in order to create a hack that I specifically needed for a server, would this custom client bypass Paladin since it is based on Optifine? I also obfuscated it and changed all the hacks to common names that are in Minecraft's code.

JustJohn

Social Credit
Is there any new method to bypass Paladin when injecting Vape Lite into lunar or BLC or is it the same rename and replace method?

Pqradox

Social Credit
I have not been here for awhile so just wanted to know: If I inject Vape Lite into Lunar and use the whole rename the client, then if I am about to be ss'ed I can drag the same name exe in and replace to bypass? I also heard that there was a program that if you ran, it would mess up the Paladin scan? Is that a thing that exists? I tried making a custom client based on Optifine in order to create a hack that I specifically needed for a server, would this custom client bypass Paladin since it is based on Optifine? I also obfuscated it and changed all the hacks to common names that are in Minecraft's code.
Idk if Paladin detects it but this is like the most basic method. Even the worst screensharer would be able to detect it easily.