Does low timer bypass

RoadToPrime

Social Credit
I played 1month ago with 1.32 timer, i turned it on if i need to run cuz of dark hopper or just if i need to chase someone dont really care in pit you basiclly can bhop and the mods dont care but carefull dont let the time to long on dont do much more then 45 sec

nonnono

Social Credit
I played 1month ago with 1.32 timer, i turned it on if i need to run cuz of dark hopper or just if i need to chase someone dont really care in pit you basiclly can bhop and the mods dont care but carefull dont let the time to long on dont do much more then 45 sec
just dont use timer its not closet or very useful and its risky it high risk low reward

RoadToPrime

Social Credit
then you prbl never played hypixel pit i bottet for 2 months with arround 20 bots my uber streak and dident got banned trust me in pit its usefull there are almost 2 hoppers every lobby and for chasing you can just turn it on and with keepsprint its a easy kill sure there is a risk but the reward is not really that low

nonnono

Social Credit
then you prbl never played hypixel pit i bottet for 2 months with arround 20 bots my uber streak and dident got banned trust me in pit its usefull there are almost 2 hoppers every lobby and for chasing you can just turn it on and with keepsprint its a easy kill sure there is a risk but the reward is not really that low
dont even start nigga ive probably been closet cheaating longer than u played the game ive been cheating in this game since 2014 i play'd hypixel in the og days i play mineplex i've closet cheated and cheated on shit tons of servers ur not about to tell me u know how to closet cheat more than someone who cheated in mc ever since they had it (besides my first 2 months in singeplayer) timer is very fucking obvious and keepsrint to the staff that specs and if u get reported ur done ur over staff will spec u and ur banned because timer + keepsprint is like 6blocking its stupid obvious to staff and if u encounter a bhopper go after legits they leave behind dont kill the bhopper use the bhopper to lower legit's health so u dont have to cheat as hard to get kills

Social Credit
My god fucking learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you go on these forums.

VapeQuestions

Social Credit
dont even start nigga ive probably been closet cheaating longer than u played the game ive been cheating in this game since 2014 i play'd hypixel in the og days i play mineplex i've closet cheated and cheated on shit tons of servers ur not about to tell me u know how to closet cheat more than someone who cheated in mc ever since they had it (besides my first 2 months in singeplayer) timer is very fucking obvious and keepsrint to the staff that specs and if u get reported ur done ur over staff will spec u and ur banned because timer + keepsprint is like 6blocking its stupid obvious to staff and if u encounter a bhopper go after legits they leave behind dont kill the bhopper use the bhopper to lower legit's health so u dont have to cheat as hard to get kills
I agree I've been banned for 1.1 timer in like a couple minutes i just would not do it even in pit! my friend has a friend that's a mod and the mod says it flags like shit over 1.1 so I would just not use timer because under 1.1 its not very noticeable.

nonnono

Social Credit
I agree I've been banned for 1.1 timer in like a couple minutes i just would not do it even in pit! my friend has a friend that's a mod and the mod says it flags like shit over 1.1 so I would just not use timer because under 1.1 its not very noticeable.
can u tell me the name of the mod

RoadToPrime

Social Credit
I just answered the question it does bypass even on a higher timer and he told us that he plays pit so I decided to tell him my story i play in pit with 1.32 timer and dident got banned for using timer and I used it often so idc how long you cheat or how good your experience is with it I know what I did and I told him my view, that I never got banned for using timer and keepsprint

nonnono

Social Credit
I just answered the question it does bypass even on a higher timer and he told us that he plays pit so I decided to tell him my story i play in pit with 1.32 timer and dident got banned for using timer and I used it often so idc how long you cheat or how good your experience is with it I know what I did and I told him my view, that I never got banned for using timer and keepsprint
@FuckingKillBiden @Shitterdown im too tired can yall roast this retarded nigga for me

Nitxwu

Social Credit
I think you can use 1.02 timer, I'm using it on my main without getting banned, so yeah.